Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Also don't know what game they are playing as there's a sex scene with Ashley in the train bathroom in episode 7, and no idea why they think MMF is involved because of a non canon bonus scene and saying Ashley is a prostitute, when she isn't. Some people not taking on VN side of these games where you have to read and absorb the text.
she was

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Forgot what a great game this is. Hope to see more Lisbeth, Piper and Ashley soon I'm a sucker for the really slutty ones :BootyTime: Especially when they're a little bad too. Girls like that need a Sugar-Sith Lord like me making them badder people

Reactions: dolfe67

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Whew, 3 months is getting to be a thing of the past..the good old days. So many games seem like 6+ months these days.
Yeah. But i think its the players fault. Ppl nowadays are praising devs that dont deliver any sex scenes and/or that takes ages to release an update..look Deluca family, Summers gone, A wife and a mother and so on... its the new normal, and who wants sex scenes and/or more frequent updates are labeled as idiots, dumb, pervs and etc. Will not take long until 1 update p/year and sex just only after 2 becomes the standard.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Here is the updated walkthrough, it got unlinked somehow so I'm making a new post.

Edit: Updated to Ep. 9

You can also find this and my other content here if you want to support me:

Or you can:
thanks zoey!

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Mixed feelings.

Pro-

I liked the update on a basic level. I think it dealt with some issues that needed to be dealt with. The writing/scene quality is still there.

Con-

for a year wait it was awfully short, and left more questions than answers.

Having had a really shitty year myself, I can understand not being able to do the things that you want to get done when you're just trying to get the things you need to get done finished. I had some of the worst depression episodes I've had as an adult ever this past year. I probably had a record number of "days lost due to complete inability to function". I don't know what caused the extreme delay for such a short update, but for whatever the reason - that's what happened. Having said that, it doesn't lessen the disappointment at getting so little after so long. Until the update, I had pretty much forgotten about the game and had thought about deleting it off my computer as "not worth the wait". Playing through I remembered why I had liked it so much initially. I don't mind the "lack of sex this update" because we'll get there as the story progresses - this isn't an "everybody jump on the MC's dick!" kind of story. Hopefully the next "three months worth" update won't take a year and we can get back on track.
my issue is primarily with the really badly written childish mc, he is easily one of the worst written mc's in any vn's that i've played, and i've literally played hundreds, and there is some seriously bad mc writing in those vn's but this guy takes the piss out of all of them for being badly written. The only reason I continue to play is because of the story and ashley and samantha, the rest i really couldn't care less about, least of all the retarded mc. I like the renders too.

Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
my issue is primarily with the really badly written childish mc, he is easily one of the worst written mc's in any vn's that i've played, and i've literally played hundreds, and there is some seriously bad mc writing in those vn's but this guy takes the piss out of all of them for being badly written. The only reason I continue to play is because of the story and ashley and samantha, the rest i really couldn't care less about, least of all the retarded mc. I like the renders too.
I don't think he's particularly badly written, but for a former badass (supposedly) he's pretty beta at times. He needs a good bitch-slapping, and to grow a pair. I definitely care more about the girls, than I do him.

Reactions: dolfe67

PerVertex

Jun 22, 2018
What a great story and loveable characters. Im fine with this being a "slow burn", and by now I'm hooked on the story.
Im a simple man, and this one knows how to play my emotional strings :)

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes