karenz

Sep 29, 2018
is there any new animation like sex scene yet? already 9 episode, and i still didnt see any improvement.

Dont get me wrong, i like nice story building, character development, but not like this,each update require months

Troz3

Jan 25, 2020
Really glad to see this game is still in development. Classy production values, both sophisticated graphics and a compelling narrative. The best parts of this update and the previous one have actually been the non-sexual elements - although part of the attraction is building the anticipation of sexual fulfillment in due course. Have become a patron on the basis of this release.

Reactions: dolfe67

MarcelKing89

Feb 15, 2021
After almost one year of developing Episode 9 I really though that's it's gonna be BIG and I was very disappointed after playing the newest update. Anyway the story was good and renders were amazing it just lacked of sex animation scenes.

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
First time I played this it was 4 episodes long, checked it out a couple weeks back, went trough all the story pretty fast and this new chapter length is underwhelming to say the least.

Biggest issue I have with the game is the "main LI" thing where you're shoehorned into pursuing Emily whether you want to or not, at the same time that the main plot actually happens with Ashley. So no matter what content you get in the update, either nothing happens in the main plot, or nothing happens with Emily. And that's not even touching on all the sidechicks. I also really have no feeling to the length of the story, whether there's 3 episodes left or 10.

Can't really complain much since I'm not paying the author or whatever, props to the actual supporters for enabling us to see at least this much of the game.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
First time I played this it was 4 episodes long, checked it out a couple weeks back, went trough all the story pretty fast and this new chapter length is underwhelming to say the least.

Biggest issue I have with the game is the "main LI" thing where you're shoehorned into pursuing Emily whether you want to or not, at the same time that the main plot actually happens with Ashley. So no matter what content you get in the update, either nothing happens in the main plot, or nothing happens with Emily. And that's not even touching on all the sidechicks. I also really have no feeling to the length of the story, whether there's 3 episodes left or 10.

Can't really complain much since I'm not paying the author or whatever, props to the actual supporters for enabling us to see at least this much of the game.
Exactly. I haven't touched #9 yet, but from what I've read, we have quite a few side girls now. That is what is confusing. If Emily is our only true path then why keep adding all of these women whom we will never end up with? And it's not like they are included for some meaningless sex to hold you over while the main LI romance heats up. On the contrary, not much is happening with any of them besides Ash and to a lesser extent Sam. At the snail's pace of the game's plot, there is no way anything meaningful (romance or otherwise) will happen with all of these side girls in a respectable amount of time, if at all.

It feels like we remain at the early stages of the story, but here we are still introducing characters as of ch #9? I think this game should focus more on the original cast and cut out some of the bloat with side characters that we clearly don't have time to properly deal with individually. Unless the speed of production or the speed of the storyline progression can be increased, Emily's romance should take priority while non-Emily time should focus on a select few number of cast members. We definitely don't need any more side characters getting introduced until the story accelerates its forward momentum.

Reactions: Skeltom

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Damn I can’t remember the last time I played this, it had been so long I forgot the name of the game, but it was cool that my old saves worked & could jump right back into it.
It was a good update, but just think it wasted too much time at the garage, (I mean we get it he’s learning to be a mechanic) don’t need to waste so much time and renders on it though. Could have been used to get more scenes in the club with the girls and vip room & I don’t give a fuck if I piss off Emily, she’s like a little cock blocker that we didn’t even ask for. I would have rather he took the hotty from the cafe to that club than her & it was pretty obvious those 2 hot girls grinding on each other were lesbians, how Luis & mc didn’t know

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
What is the problem with new characters? Is there a rule that every girl in the game is there just to have sex with the main character? maybe the new girls are there for some plot stuff later on.

Reactions: dolfe67

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
I'm just baffled that Ashley isn't the main LI tbh, as it is now you're either forced to be a massive douche towards Emily to see more of Ashley character development or making the main conflict of the story so far much less meaningful. I mean, as is now I couldn't care less if Ashley leaves or stays and the contradiction just isn't there. I think the game would have been much more coherent either if it focused entirely on Ashley (I think she's the main draw of the game anyway. Don't get me wrong I like Emily but come on.) or if instead the whole family thing was part of Emily's backstory instead.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
What is the problem with new characters? Is there a rule that every girl in the game is there just to have sex with the main character? maybe the new girls are there for some plot stuff later on.
It's not about the sex scenes or lack thereof. It has to do with adding more and more characters when we haven't had enough progression with either the main LI or the main cast. This game moves too slowly for a cast this size. We are at chapter 9 and how far have we moved through the main plot? When a story moves this slowly (and episodes release so sporadically) there is no way all of these characters are going to receive the proper amount narrative focus, unless this is a decade long game.

Another thing I don't understand about Emily is why the game allows you to stray from her in the beginning if she is our required love. In my first playthrough, I ignored her as much as I could and focused on Ash and Sam...and the game let me. I think you miss a number of relationship points with Emily by doing so. How will you reconnect with her by end game if you have done everything possible to ignore and anger her along the way? Don't tell me there is a bad end where if you're not on Emily's path you get nothing...and no one?

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
It's not about the sex scenes or lack thereof. It has to do with adding more and more characters when we haven't had enough progression with either the main LI or the main cast. This game moves too slowly for a cast this size. We are at chapter 9 and how far have we moved through the main plot? When a story moves this slowly (and episodes release so sporadically) there is no way all of these characters are going to receive the proper amount narrative focus, unless this is a decade long game.

Another thing I don't understand about Emily is why the game allows you to stray from her in the beginning if she is our required love. In my first playthrough, I ignored her as much as I could and focused on Ash and Sam...and the game let me. I think you miss a number of relationship points with Emily by doing so. How will you reconnect with her by end game if you have done everything possible to ignore and anger her along the way? Don't tell me there is a bad end where if you're not on Emily's path you get nothing...and no one?
Maybe new girls are needed later on as traps in the way of a relationship with Emily...

I could be wrong and be corrected, but she is not a necessary love. She is the only one this love can be with and the finale with her alone will be like a fairy tale. It is possible to piss her off and get a finale with someone else, it will just be a more superficial relationship.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Maybe new girls are needed later on as traps in the way of a relationship with Emily...

I could be wrong and be corrected, but she is not a necessary love. She is the only one this love can be with and the finale with her alone will be like a fairy tale. It is possible to piss her off and get a finale with someone else, it will just be a more superficial relationship.
That could definitely be an interesting way to do it, but from everything I've heard so far, it's Emily or nothing. I still hope that the dev changes his mind. The story would be much better if you could choose from at least two different LIs.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
cant say i didnt enjoy the episode, cause i did a lot but saying that still i was a bit disappointed for the lack of content length wise for the amount of time it took to release....i was expecting it at least same length as LOML episodes. In any case left me yearning for more, so ill be looking forward for that in the meantime.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes