Mar 24, 2022
Next year...

If patrons only paid when new content was released I wonder if that some how would speed up the rate at which these developers started releasing updates. We probably would get 3/4 a year instead of 1/2.
It's the work on the bonus episodes too that have severely slowed things down. He only got to start working on E10 in very late April, so that's about almost six weeks ago. His DISCORD rarely has any activity and even though I'm on the highest tier of his Patreon, I'm not expecting anything until the last quarter of the year, and even so that might not even happen.

I happen to really love this game. Yeah the MC is a dunce sometimes and Az said he wrote him like that for a reason, but I'm awaiting the moment where the MC and Emily finally tell each other how they feel, but at this rate, that's a long way off.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Next year...

If patrons only paid when new content was released I wonder if that some how would speed up the rate at which these developers started releasing updates. We probably would get 3/4 a year instead of 1/2.
LOL, that is dumb, then we would get more updates of 2 minutes of content.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I wish so much time wasn't put into the bonus episodes, but probably helps the dev avoid creative burnout.

Mar 24, 2022
From Az's DISCORD at 4:55 AM this morning: (when asked about E10 development)

Yeah, super early. I've yet to even post a single EP10 teaser image on Patreon (usually there'll be a bunch of those out already when I'm almost done with an ep).

Just starting on breaking the curfew and being bad story branch now. It's gonna be a while yet. So maybe for the moment, forget about me for a bit and support other AVN devs out there that you like who are pumping stuff out on the regular.

----------------

Don't expect anything until the end of the year. That's what that says to me.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
LMAO! See you next year! Az was sitting on a gold mine with this game. It's a shame how it turned out.

Reactions: bhbhjbhj

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Yep, seems like he has basically stalled creatively on how to handle the story branch. Likely won't see anything for another 7-8 months which is also dependent on the bonus episodes. It really does seem the ball is being dropped on this. Lots of potential, and I truly believe it is a great game, but the pace of development is killing it.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Plenty of other AVNs and normal games to keep me busy until then. Still a bit sad to hear. There's very few AVNs I've become attached to, so as long as this doesn't get abandoned I'll always wait for it.
That's the thing to play many other games and when you less expect you have new updates, I have 2 that they update every 2 weeks, also found a bunch more, so by the time I'm done with all of them I check back, also when games take 6months+ for an update I just start over again because probably forgot the plot. And also I check completed games, there quit a few good ones.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
This is a very frustrating game. On the plus side, it has a great story, with very interesting characters. Even the fat guy is someone you would want in your life (as opposed to the usual 'fat guy' trope in these games). The women are almost all interesting, well-written and very sexy. At this point, I believe it is a 5 star game.

Which brings us to the weak link of this game: only one LI, and she is the worst character in the game. Emily is so immature, annoying and just hard to take that it is rather difficult getting through her scenes. I get what the dev is going for, but tthis plan fails when you make Emily the only choice for the MC. Plenty of players find Emily cute and lovable, but I find her annoying. And knowing that, as the MC, I don't get to be with Ash or Samantha (in a relationship), is just a deal-breaker for supporting this game. Yeah, the MC could use some work, maybe stop being so beta, but for my money the only real flaw of this game is the pre-determined LI. Hell, the waitress introduced in Chpt 9 is a better character than Emily.

I don't want to sound too harsh, as the dev has given a great deal of time and thought into the plot and the world the MC inhabits. This is no "meet and fuck," and for that I am grateful. But Emily just falls short.

John Ness

Feb 23, 2021
is intrinsically funny.
That was the point. I mean, I love the game, I like Emily and obviously don't mind other opinions. I thought it would be funny to joke about it. Perhaps the joke would be more obvious for you if you played "Being a DIK", by the way, you should definitely try it.

Reactions: mickster101

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
That was the point. I mean, I love the game, I like Emily and obviously don't mind other opinions. I thought it would be funny to joke about it. Perhaps the joke would be more obvious for you if you played "Being a DIK", by the way, you should definitely try it.
Yeah, I know people on these boards get way too emotional about these games, one way or another. I wasn't upset by your post, it was rather clever. I am hoping the dev does give a choice, but that may not be in the cards. No problem either way. And I did play Being a DIK, did not like the way the MC was treated early on. Admittedly, I gave up playing right at the mission to search the frat house for something, can't remember what. I just didn't like any of the women, as I felt all were rather unkind. I am curious, does the MC ever get to use his MMA training? As I played, I kept praying for the "kick the crap out of the smug asshole" option.

But I found your post damn funny. Though, . . . HOW DARE YOU??? (Insert smiley face; my system locked up for some reason)

Reactions: John Ness

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
I really love the difference beetwen the chars and their persona, but sry the upd .8 was only nearly fast forward for me. All that damn shit pissed sis talk get me on my nerv and the worst was that dumb bitch maid/nurse for this sucker called gramps. What does this bitch think that anyone have to justify for such an slave! I really hope vers. .9 is much much better and damn much less junk talk beetwen this rich dumb brat sister from Ashley, she looks good but she is only garbage.

John Ness

Feb 23, 2021
rossbach451 forgot to mention, Ashley and Emily are mutually exclusive, you don't just have a choice, you have to make it. About Being a DIK, MC will not only have many opportunities to get revenge, he will have the opportunity to become the biggest bastard in the game. I recommend trying again, there are not so many good games to miss one of the best.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
rossbach451 forgot to mention, Ashley and Emily are mutually exclusive, you don't just have a choice, you have to make it. About Being a DIK, MC will not only have many opportunities to get revenge, he will have the opportunity to become the biggest bastard in the game. I recommend trying again, there are not so many good games to miss one of the best.
Are you saying that Ash is a choice in the game? Then this is a 5 star game!

JohnnyFlex

Jan 24, 2018
This is one of the select few games, with hardly any sexual content, that I actually care about. It's like watching a series on some sort of streaming platform, and having to wait for new episodes every week. It sucks. Except with these games it takes way more than a week for updates, and as of lately, it's taking even longer than usual. Wish developers had teams to back them, like the triple A titles that come out on consoles every year.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Are you saying that Ash is a choice in the game? Then this is a 5 star game!
So far her route has even the most lewd content (the train scene). The main problem will be if - according the def - there's only Em as a Li you will most likely be lonely in the end since Ash is then not one...

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes