Mar 24, 2022
So stay and dance with Emily and 2 hot chicks and get grinded on by Emily, or clothes shopping, um in what world is shopping a reward, I mean it's Emily, at best maybe she shows us her tits, sounds more like punishment.
I was just spitballing, really. It's been brought up a few times in the story, and seeing it's the weekend, I'm sure something is bound to happen. I know for me personally I'm not risking anything by staying with the nurses or Luis.

Either way for my playthrough, the club can fuck right off

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The only reward worth it would be something sexual with Emily, that sure is shit is not happening.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Probably not for another year or so at least. It took eons for it to happen with Jill in BaD. Sorta the same thing here
Given how slow updates have been for let's face it most games, looking at your sig for one, A year from now will probably be waiting for episode 11.

Mar 24, 2022
Given how slow updates have been for let's face it most games, looking at your sig for one, A year from now will probably be waiting for episode 11.
I'm hoping it doesn't take another year for E10, but I'm not holding my breath for it. There's one game in my sig where I wonder how long it's going to take to finish and that has me worried as well next to this one

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, I was just thinking how long since 69 update only to see an update for PL was out, a finished fucking game.

Sadly this seems to be the trend on this site, more and more devs are taking longer and longer to release updates, and it is sure as shit not because the updates are getting bigger/more content.

Most of the games I like are super lucky to get 3 updates in a year, most are lucky for 2 updates a year, but more and more are like 1 a year.

Mar 24, 2022
Yeah, I was just thinking how long since 69 update only to see an update for PL was out, a finished fucking game.

Sadly this seems to be the trend on this site, more and more devs are taking longer and longer to release updates, and it is sure as shit not because the updates are getting bigger/more content.

Most of the games I like are super lucky to get 3 updates in a year, most are lucky for 2 updates a year, but more and more are like 1 a year.
That's why I stopped playing BaD, I'll be in my early 50s once it's done, no thanks. Hopefully Az here won't make us wait that long either

• Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017

I think it depends on the game. Some games have the good renders and story which make it okay. Some games don't go for that and can actually be good with consistent (IE. monthly) updates which have decent content. A game like that was Now & Then. Not earth shattering graphics but an excellent story, monthly releases. Some Devs have gotten too big for their britches w/ their plans. 1 person cannot do all the work but they want to run it like a 1 person shop. Look at The Headmaster, they were a 1 person shop now they are a 5 person shop, and finally starting to churn out more content over a given period of time.

I guess you get smaller stories if you have smaller ambitions. Depends if you want to make this a living or are doing it for fun. If you are doing it as a living you want to maximize revenue and minimize expenses. If you are doing it for fun, then, you have to have the time, and life cannot get in the way in your spare time while you do this.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
That's why I stopped playing BaD, I'll be in my early 50s once it's done, no thanks. Hopefully Az here won't make us wait that long either
I haven't played it in a couple years, while I hear it is great, I just haven't spent a Saturday (my only day off work) to play an entire run through again. There is so much content, and I am a completionist - so gotta run both paths, which makes it a challenge. A game can be good but not so complex.

Mar 24, 2022
planned pregnancy content?
I can't see it being part of the main game; possibly some epilogue time jump or something. Neither Em or Ash is going to get pregnant during the main game, and I doubt Samantha or either of her friends will be too. Shiho's not going to happen either.

So if it does, it won't be until this game is near or at the end, if at all.

Reactions: sava75
4.30 star(s) 182 Votes