mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
I very VERY much doubt that's going to be in the game at all, and if it is, it's going to be way towards the end, maybe some epilogue or ending time jump, so don't get your hopes up.
Whaaaaat?!? No pregnancy, NTR, harem and tentacle robots? I hate this game :LOL:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Whaaaaat?!? No pregnancy, NTR, harem and tentacle robots? I hate this game :LOL:
It has clearly been set up in the main game that the grandfather is in a relationship with the maid, in one of the bonus series, he gets the maid to suck him, while the big dumb ape bodyguard fucks her, so there actually is NTR, albeit not MC (yet) related.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Yeah except the dev flat out said Emily is the main LI, and the one you always end up with, the other is just side candy.
Begin forced into a single LI makes this closer to a kinetic novel than a VN IMO.

Mar 24, 2022
Begin forced into a single LI makes this closer to a kinetic novel than a VN.
It sort of is and it's a dangerous thing for a developer to try to accomplish. I've done several pure kinetics, but that never chased me away from them.

Luckily I find this one entertaining enough and Emily very cute to where it doesn't bother me. I've never messed with the other girls anyway and it's not how I personally do VNs running around porking every girl. To a person like me, a single LI VN is perfect.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Begin forced into a single LI makes this closer to a kinetic novel than a VN IMO.
There are actually three routes in the game: Em love, Em corruption and an Ashley route (following the multi mod with actually the most lewd content so far). But for Ashley it can be of course a "dead end" without a proper game ending according the dev info with Em the only Li. And then you also have choices for "side" characters like Samantha, too.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
There are actually three routes in the game: Em love, Em corruption and an Ashley route (following the multi mod with actually the most lewd content so far). But for Ashley it can be of course a "dead end" without a proper game ending according the dev info with Em the only Li. And then you also have choices for "side" characters like Samantha, too.
Up to this point, choosing to go all-in with Samantha has only provided opportunities to enhance things like Em corruption, and interactions with Em and Ash haven't taken away from any of the Sam related stuff. I've got a few paths played (go with the flow, Max Em Love, Max Em Corruption, Ash Focus, and a MaxCheat path, where I've taken all of the love or corruption points that I've missed through organic choices. That path to this point basically gives you all Ash and all Em corruption elements (at least the way I played it), while not doing as much on the Em love side (where I added most of the cheat points). You still get some of the "sweet" Em, but you accelerate the "spicy" Em.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Jeez! calm your tits down, dude.. no need to get this worked up on some random opinion.
Do me a favour, remember this in a year from now if you are still here, after a year of, update when, the game being out 5 minutes telling the modder to update the mod, this needs harem, is there femdom, will there be NTR, can you fuck the mom, you might not find his comment so off-putting.

I might be wrong, but this site has a way of bringing out the stupid in people and annoying us normal people.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Since I am forced to be on the Emily path, I think I will try the corruption. Hopefully she can be tainted (no pun intended) to Ashley levels of naughtiness. A dark side Emily might be interesting. She already has the anger, she only requires being tipped over into hate, then suffering, then before you know it, she is killing younglings. :devilish: And at that point, choking fetish is inevitable. Just no beach stuff. Sand is course and rough and gets everywhere.

"us normal people."
:ROFLMAO:
I wouldn't exactly call any of us on the forum..normal.
I don't mind people hoping for more time with certain characters, it's when people go on a game thread dedicated to a certain kind of kink and say, ew blech, too much of that, I want (polar opposite) instead. You see that a lot with the letters dared not spoken or body proportions. That is like walking into a clearly labeled Chinese restaurant and demanding French cuisine.

Reactions: Ilhares

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I think you are dreaming dude, I love Emily, but she acted like being kissed on the train was lewd, she's too much of a prude to ever end up the skank ash is.

My point is it is annoying as fuck people banging on about wanting to fuck the old woman when it is clear the young girl is the focal point, and as the dude said, there is more milf kink than any other kink, hell there is more milf stuff on this site than games, like every game has a milf you can fuck, if you so badly want it there is plenty of other games.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
The last update made me feel weird, it was very awkward with Emily. she looks 15, which is normal, but she also acts like a ten year old. i don't even know how i would do more depraved things with her, but it would probably be interesting... It's just going to feel like I'm a pedobear. What's interesting, in other games even if the girl looks even younger, it was okay...but with Emily it's just awkward. but I guess that's what it was meant to be

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Since I am forced to be on the Emily path, I think I will try the corruption. Hopefully she can be tainted (no pun intended) to Ashley levels of naughtiness. A dark side Emily might be interesting. She already has the anger, she only requires being tipped over into hate, then suffering, then before you know it, she is killing younglings. :devilish: And at that point, choking fetish is inevitable. Just no beach stuff. Sand is course and rough and gets everywhere.
I would actually play that.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
The last update made me feel weird, it was very awkward with Emily. she looks 15, which is normal, but she also acts like a ten year old. i don't even know how i would do more depraved things with her, but it would probably be interesting... It's just going to feel like I'm a pedobear. What's interesting, in other games even if the girl looks even younger, it was okay...but with Emily it's just awkward. but I guess that's what it was meant to be
I only disagree on one part of this (highlighted in green). In most games, if they look that young it bothers me. DMD is a perfect example. She looks like an 8-year old with big tits bolted onto her chassis. To be it totally hits my radar as 'pedo simulator'. Which is fine, if that's somebody's kink and it helps them maintain things, but it does nothing for me.

Emily is kinda borderline, because you're right, she does look about like she's 15, but she's on the underdeveloped side of it. I'm enjoying the game so far, but because of the creeper factor I'm leaning much more toward Ashley or even the woman of the house (whose name I just totally blanked on, my apologies). Or the doctor. Or the girls at the club... None of them hit my 'ick' factor.

Some of it simply comes down to the model design if nothing else. Some devs put a lot of work into the customization of the character's non-clothing-based appearance and that can make a difference. The right touch of cosmetics or a hairstyle change may be massive. I don't care if you swear on your holy text that a character is 25; if they look like they're 12 years old, I'm out. I need to be able to believe they're at least 14+ by looks alone. Others may not, and that's perfectly OK, but when the developer then decides that the most youthful of their cast is the one the MC is intended to be permanently attached to? ehhh.. that's not best kind of statement to make.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I only disagree on one part of this (highlighted in green). In most games, if they look that young it bothers me. DMD is a perfect example. She looks like an 8-year old with big tits bolted onto her chassis. To be it totally hits my radar as 'pedo simulator'. Which is fine, if that's somebody's kink and it helps them maintain things, but it does nothing for me.

Emily is kinda borderline, because you're right, she does look about like she's 15, but she's on the underdeveloped side of it. I'm enjoying the game so far, but because of the creeper factor I'm leaning much more toward Ashley or even the woman of the house (whose name I just totally blanked on, my apologies). Or the doctor. Or the girls at the club... None of them hit my 'ick' factor.

Some of it simply comes down to the model design if nothing else. Some devs put a lot of work into the customization of the character's non-clothing-based appearance and that can make a difference. The right touch of cosmetics or a hairstyle change may be massive. I don't care if you swear on your holy text that a character is 25; if they look like they're 12 years old, I'm out. I need to be able to believe they're at least 14+ by looks alone. Others may not, and that's perfectly OK, but when the developer then decides that the most youthful of their cast is the one the MC is intended to be permanently attached to? ehhh.. that's not best kind of statement to make.
I understand your position. In this case, we are emphasizing different things in our evaluation. For you, looks seem to be the more important factor in this matter. For me, however, it was Emily's behavior that made me pedobear feelings. Maybe that's why I didn't have it with daughter at DMD either, because she didn't act like an child so obviously.

And I'm not talking about this as a bad thing, I'd love to go through more explicit moments in the future. I just wasn't expecting this kind of awkwardness in a game I already know.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I understand your position. In this case, we are emphasizing different things in our evaluation. For you, looks seem to be the more important factor in this matter. For me, however, it was Emily's behavior that made me pedobear feelings. Maybe that's why I didn't have it with daughter at DMD either, because she didn't act like an child so obviously.

And I'm not talking about this as a bad thing, I'd love to go through more explicit moments in the future. I just wasn't expecting this kind of awkwardness in a game I already know.
I think Emily hits the perfect note of the petulant kid sister, so I don't blame you for your feelings on that side, either. I've met people in their 30s who are just as childish (somehow), but at least I didn't have to live with them. ;)

Reactions: Kellermann
4.30 star(s) 182 Votes