Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Which I would agree with, IF there is punishment, if not, then it might be better for Emily, give her a chance to open up, hell maybe finely push her into admitting things and stop being such a prude, I mean I am here for Emily, but there are limits.

There is also the argument that it is better for Emily to stay out, she needs to learn to blow off steam now and then and not bottle shit up, other wise she might get into trouble again keeping shit in.

Mar 24, 2022
Which I would agree with, IF there is punishment, if not, then it might be better for Emily, give her a chance to open up, hell maybe finely push her into admitting things and stop being such a prude, I mean I am here for Emily, but there are limits.

There is also the argument that it is better for Emily to stay out, she needs to learn to blow off steam now and then and not bottle shit up, other wise she might get into trouble again keeping shit in.
Agreed on both parts of that comment. Valid points for sure.

Mar 24, 2022
And if that relates to anything point wise, I'm guessing staying gives Emily +CP and the MC an infraction point

Going with her is more than likely +LP, her appreciation and no backlash (if any) with Sam and Monroe

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I don't mind a slow burn in games but man, I dont think this game does it right

Couple of them I've played don't really seem to get that you need some kind of build up instead of a moron MC and the slowburn character doing the tired "Its not like I actually like you or anything"

Its not really a "slow burn" if he wasn't written to be a complete dumbass

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
What's this dev doing all the time? Apparently he's only been working on Episode 10 for 2 weeks now. Does he take casual month long breaks or what?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
What's this dev doing all the time? Apparently he's only been working on Episode 10 for 2 weeks now. Does he take casual month long breaks or what?
he did, not sure if he does it still, some (imo stupid) specials/mini-games in-between HH episodes, mostly for the sake of promotion/advertising for patrons.
btw, it would be advisable to consider this game as abandoned/on hold, if the upadte is out-great, if not-didnt expect it at first place, all good.

Reactions: Darth Sidious

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
he did, not sure if he does it still, some (imo stupid) specials/mini-games in-between HH episodes, mostly for the sake of promotion/advertising for patrons.
btw, it would be advisable to consider this game as abandoned/on hold, if the upadte is out-great, if not-didnt expect it at first place, all good.
I saw he's making special renders which are basically just pictures of a girl in certain clothes and a random background, but still kinda silly things take this long. I remember it took a very long time between the previous update and the one we have now as well. It's the only reason I haven't considered supporting this developer on Patreon yet, for lack of substantial updates.

Reactions: Iam8Bit and Abhai

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
i have got many error when i confront the raper in the hospital ... seem all the choices at this moment ... and they are important ...

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
i have got many error when i confront the raper in the hospital ... seem all the choices at this moment ... and they are important ...
I guess you are using the walkthrough mod linked on the main page. Unfortunately it's bugged, there are some posts there with similar errors. It's probably better to play without it so far.

Reactions: CrayZio

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I saw he's making special renders which are basically just pictures of a girl in certain clothes and a random background, but still kinda silly things take this long. I remember it took a very long time between the previous update and the one we have now as well. It's the only reason I haven't considered supporting this developer on Patreon yet, for lack of substantial updates.
nah, not only renders, yet kinda mini-games ("bonus episodes") - yup, he still does it, confirmed now:HideThePain:
here is the patreon post:https://f95zone.to/threads/halfway-house-ep-9-az.33607/page-215#post-7630281

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Emily is not a prude, if anything she's inexperienced and a bit shy about sex because of it. A prude is someone who wouldn't do anything before marriage. She's already trying things with the MC if you push her a bit. You can't expect from a virgin with no relationships experience the same attitude a whore or a milf has.

Feb 12, 2021
Yeah this was a wonderful episode for Emily when it comes to little moments like that, minus the club bullshit. I hope that's not a taste of things to come with her. I know Ash was to doll her up with make-up, and now she has the club influence in her head too. I really hope Az doesn't sex her up. She's perfect the way she is.

Just so cute! :love:

I hope it is. Slut her right the way out. Me, Monroe AND Luis all be hitting that at the same time. No but seriously although not my favourite LI i hope she can go down two path's for those that really do like her and want to keep it innocent love. Meanwhile I'm wanting more of Samantha. No matter how derty.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes