AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I'm also hoping it won't be the last we see of the lesbian couple. At least Aika seemed nice enough that she might wanna have some fun, not physically but at least some teasing of some sort. Maybe even convince Nika to have both of them put on a show. Probably just wishful thinking that something could still happen later with them cuz damn they're both gorgeous.

As for the nurses I like Mari but not her friend. She seems easy which is a turn off for me. I guess Luis won't mind so that bodes well for him. But man Emily won't like it if MC chooses to stay in the club I'd imagine.
Lol if I'm being honest with you I totally forgot about the lesbian couple, I was actually referring to the nurse and her friend. And I agree the friend does seem easy af which as u said bodes well for Luis seeing as he's not that good with picking up girls. She's hot tho but the nurse is definitely better suited for the MC(then again he kinda looks he'd fuck anyone so meh)
Emily will definitely be mad, she didn't want the MC to go to the club in the first place so if he ditches her to stay with other girls at said club we can definitely expect her to walk around with puffed out cheeks.. Or maybe she'll just be hurt.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Emily will definitely be mad, she didn't want the MC to go to the club in the first place so if he ditches her to stay with other girls at said club we can definitely expect her to walk around with puffed out cheeks.. Or maybe she'll just be hurt.
That's why I'm going to choose to leave with Emily, Luis can stay, he can have his fun.

kdzob1

Jun 4, 2020
Played all the episodes (until 9), so far the story don't progress you get some nude/kinky play but the progress is kinda not present. I don't recommend this one to be played, some characters are cute but in general everything turns out shallow.

Mar 24, 2022
What exactly is the bonus episode link in first page?
It's a link to six bonus episodes that are not canon to the main game story. Each episode is a very short "game" on its own that's basically kinetic, where you just watch what happens. Maybe 10 minutes or so each. They're not really good or interesting really. Best one are the three girls (Nadia, Samantha and Shiho) at the gym.

Otherwise, they're not worth it.

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
It's a link to six bonus episodes that are not canon to the main game story. Each episode is a very short "game" on its own that's basically kinetic, where you just watch what happens. Maybe 10 minutes or so each. They're not really good or interesting really. Best one are the three girls (Nadia, Samantha and Shiho) at the gym.

Otherwise, they're not worth it.
Thank you for the clarification.

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021
View attachment main_menu.webp

Hey guys, the latest bonus is done. Older bonuses are now propogating down the tiers. All older bonuses has also been remastered by adding music and sfx to the ones missing them and all of them have gotten a new proofreading pass:

Bonus 7 : Released to My Brother! Tier.

Bonus 6: Released to Good Friend Tier. New proofreading.

Bonus 5: Released to Friend Tier. New proofreading.

Bonus 4: Released to all Patrons. New proofreading.

Bonus 3: Available to the public. Added music/sfx. New proofreading.

Bonus 2: Available to the public. Added music/sfx. New proofreading.

Bonus 1: Available to the public. Added music/sfx. New proofreading.

------------------------------

Enjoy folks!

Az.

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
Damn, after playing that first episode with Ashley in the shower I was expecting a lot more lewd stuff, ngl.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I dunno, maybe I'm just a weird pervert with a few too many fetishes, but sadly nothing even remotely similar is in the game. Instead we get anal in the train toilet for the MC's first time and not even proper domming from Ashley's side... yay. :confused:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Damn, after playing that first episode with Ashley in the shower I was expecting a lot more lewd stuff, ngl.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I dunno, maybe I'm just a weird pervert with a few too many fetishes, but sadly nothing even remotely similar is in the game. Instead we get anal in the train toilet for the MC's first time and not even proper domming from Ashley's side... yay. :confused:
Agree with almost everything here.
For the most part, MC's first time.
Let alone, there should be far more then just that.

But that's just my view.

Others seem to like "no actual intercourse"(not my thing but, to each is their own).

The story-line is 'why' i first checked this out.
Same reason i wait to see where it goes but, may or may not feel the same in the near future.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes