chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Sometimes people always expecting tons sex and lewd scenes, I like the storyline, each with their own problems, so don't get too impatience just waiting for lewd scenes they'll get there when the time is right, enjoy the game.

Reactions: inchworm and sava75

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Emily is so cute, I actually like how she clingy to the MC and how she gets jealous of the him. Far more realistic than 90% of the love interests in this games.
Yeah ... Girls without jealousy in games always raise doubts about their feelings for the MC. Well and seem a bit slutty, regardless of their character, if it leads to threesomes, harems, etc.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Yeah ... Girls without jealousy in games always raise doubts about their feelings for the MC. Well and seem a bit slutty, regardless of their character, if it leads to threesomes, harems, etc.
It’s what drove me nuts about Treasure of Nadia, and why I prefer games that let you decide what plot lines and characters to pursue. For one thing, the girl the game pushed on your as your girlfriend struck me as being mentally slow, and like the MC was almost taking advantage of her. Not to mention everyone else acting in no way like normal human beings act for the sake of facilitating a bunch of threesome scenes that clash with the tone they’re going for.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is all one humongous exxageration. The struggles MC has in the first episode would end him in the streets.
The liberties afforded to the characters and the liberal way actresses are let loose to use their charm in scenes
where a more conservativeo or more cautious tone was warranted had this been a tv series are also exxagerated.
This is xxx in the lives of young adults finding sexual undertones and lascivous overtones all over.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: stekegkin

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
It’s what drove me nuts about Treasure of Nadia, and why I prefer games that let you decide what plot lines and characters to pursue. For one thing, the girl the game pushed on your as your girlfriend struck me as being mentally slow, and like the MC was almost taking advantage of her. Not to mention everyone else acting in no way like normal human beings act for the sake of facilitating a bunch of threesome scenes that clash with the tone they’re going for.
I understand your feelings, near the end it pissed me off that they were all hitting on me together. And the next game in the series was a spanish shame about the characters in general ...
Anyway, again about "halfway house". I'd rather have a little sexual content like here than too much, interfering with the realism of the game.
Well, I don't know what other think about it, but for me perpetually horny girls are just boring.

Reactions: chicho1958

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They found something good in MC, something to throbb their panties right off and diddle their hot spots.
Why deny them this wonderful life with our MC? So selfish of you!

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I understand your feelings, near the end it pissed me off that they were all hitting on me together. And the next game in the series was a spanish shame about the characters in general ...
Anyway, again about "halfway house". I'd rather have a little sexual content like here than too much, interfering with the realism of the game.
Well, I don't know what other think about it, but for me perpetually horny girls are just boring.
I like the storyline so far, they probably saving the sex for later, just hope they don't put too much to spoil the game just enough to keep it a good game with storyline.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I like the storyline so far, they probably saving the sex for later, just hope they don't put too much to spoil the game just enough to keep it a good game with storyline.
you dont need to worry...sex will come, in the right amount, and just on time - after ww3 end:HideThePain:

Reactions: chicho1958

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
I don’t think it’s likely, but I’m kinda hoping the guy from the restroom comes back and wreaks some havoc. It doesn’t seem to be that kind of game, though.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i need help... i went to load from my last save, and each time i click on the save it kicks me back to the main menu screen...:eek:
only suggestion I can give you is load a prior to that one, I usually do few saves and save a lot but never had that issue

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Just saw this game in the many recommendations couple days ago..so I gave it a go..

And Oh my god, that SONG playing in the Main Menu..
IT'S JUST SO HEART FELT AND PAINFULLY BEAUTIFUL (yeah sorry I'm just going through a lot these days..)
It took me a while before I even started playing coz the song was just so powerful.. I've just started and decided to reserve this game during Easter Break here.. I want to be focused and be in-the-zone when I play.. because just from listening to the song.. I can tell this game will move its players... got that wholesome vibes to it..
I bet the lewd and naughty scenes are just secondary because what the primary driving force of this game would probably be its story... and I'm so down for that.

WILL YOU WAIT
Made me feel memories and emotions I never knew still existed in me..
MARISA LAW, hands down.. your song is divine.. I'm glad I came across Halfway House, and got to hear you and wonderful song and talent.

I'm optimistic and excited to be playing this in full very soon.

Might need to re-arrange my top 10 games.. A new contender has arrived. I'm loving it.

Reactions: reptar01

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is young and all the crunch he has had up until now was extraneously inflicted on him.
As such, there are no meaningful consequences to anything, MC is bottom of the barrel right now.
Such a setting warrants all the twists and turns the plot has and the cherry on top are the hot scenes.

reptar01

Dec 10, 2019
Just saw this game in the many recommendations couple days ago..so I gave it a go..

And Oh my god, that SONG playing in the Main Menu..
IT'S JUST SO HEART FELT AND PAINFULLY BEAUTIFUL (yeah sorry I'm just going through a lot these days..)
It took me a while before I even started playing coz the song was just so powerful.. I've just started and decided to reserve this game during Easter Break here.. I want to be focused and be in-the-zone when I play.. because just from listening to the song.. I can tell this game will move its players... got that wholesome vibes to it..
I bet the lewd and naughty scenes are just secondary because what the primary driving force of this game would probably be its story... and I'm so down for that.

WILL YOU WAIT
Made me feel memories and emotions I never knew still existed in me..
MARISA LAW, hands down.. your song is divine.. I'm glad I came across Halfway House, and got to hear you and wonderful song and talent.

I'm optimistic and excited to be playing this in full very soon.

Might need to re-arrange my top 10 games.. A new contender has arrived. I'm loving it.

theres a good balance, you will enjoy it and heres hoping things get better for you soon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lawlawkagurL

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Nice update, Here's to hoping the MC gets to fuck one of the two broads in the club come episode 10. For the entire 9 episodes so far he just fucked Ashley but it was anal and some people don't count that(I do) so hopefully we can finally pop the cherryboys cherry in the next episode :BootyTime: but then again dev might just save that little cherry for Emily.

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
Nice update, Here's to hoping the MC gets to fuck one of the two broads in the club come episode 10. For the entire 9 episodes so far he just fucked Ashley but it was anal and some people don't count that(I do) so hopefully we can finally pop the cherryboys cherry in the next episode :BootyTime: but then again dev might just save that little cherry for Emily.
I'm also hoping it won't be the last we see of the lesbian couple. At least Aika seemed nice enough that she might wanna have some fun, not physically but at least some teasing of some sort. Maybe even convince Nika to have both of them put on a show. Probably just wishful thinking that something could still happen later with them cuz damn they're both gorgeous.

As for the nurses I like Mari but not her friend. She seems easy which is a turn off for me. I guess Luis won't mind so that bodes well for him. But man Emily won't like it if MC chooses to stay in the club I'd imagine.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes