Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Agree with almost everything here.
For the most part, MC's first time.
Let alone, there should be far more then just that.

But that's just my view.

Others seem to like "no actual intercourse"(not my thing but, to each is their own).

The story-line is 'why' i first checked this out.
Same reason i wait to see where it goes but, may or may not feel the same in the near future.
I enjoy a slowish burn to intercourse, but seeing more frequent intermediate steps along the way would be good - and not just stuff like petting and BJs or accidental nudity: Em furiously finger-banging herself and then hating herself for doing it because she doesn't want to be turned on by MC just yet, and MC hearing it going on from the next room but not being quite sure what it was (or even who it was if it was being done in the shower, for example), would be a great scene.

Foreplay is a good thing.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I enjoy a slowish burn to intercourse, but seeing more frequent intermediate steps along the way would be good - and not just stuff like petting and BJs or accidental nudity: Em furiously finger-banging herself and then hating herself for doing it because she doesn't want to be turned on by MC just yet, and MC hearing it going on from the next room but not being quite sure what it was (or even who it was if it was being done in the shower, for example), would be a great scene.

Foreplay is a good thing.
Overdone, causes wars and divorces.

Mar 24, 2022
If by perfect you mean maxing both of her stats the answer is no.
Best score I was able to get for Emily all the way through to E9 was 42 Love/15 Corruption, but I do the love route with her, and my E9 Relationship report shows Em's love score maxed. Here's the screenie...

screenshot0001.png
If you want a maxxed out score, you seemingly have to pick one or the other, Love or Corruption, but I believe it's the LOVE score at the end of the game that means something. Could be wrong about that though.

Reactions: John Ness and D Dog

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
What is the point of infractions, nothing I have seen or done has ever earned one, seems rather pointless.

Mar 24, 2022
The infractions are most likely going to start with E10, and the player's decision to either stay with Luis or go with Emily. I was wondering what the fuck the point of it was too for a long time but I'm guessing that E10 club decision will be the part of it.

Do you stay, chasing tail with Luis, piss of Emily & Samantha just to have a good time?

Or piss off Luis, leave him hanging with two girls, go home safe with Emily and avoid any shit with Sam, Em & Monroe?

I'm going home with Emily for sure.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh then I am fucked, Emily twerking attempt is worth the infraction, and I am not into twerking, but just to see her try.

Mar 24, 2022
Oh then I am fucked, Emily twerking attempt is worth the infraction, and I am not into twerking, but just to see her try.
Yeah so I think, if we're given the choice, for players who don't want an infraction point or trouble at the house, is to go back with Emily before Luis takes the two girls and the MC into the private room.

I know for me, personally, I'm in this game for Emily and I haven't done anything with anyone else. Let Luis have the fun by himself. I know for me, I'm not risking anything with the two girls, one of them being Shiho's friend and I don't want the drama with Shiho either if she finds out.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah I am here for her too, oh well, I can always roll back I guess, then again if it is just 1 point don't see the big deal.

Mar 24, 2022
Yeah I am here for her too, oh well, I can always roll back I guess, then again if it is just 1 point don't see the big deal.
Yeah either way it's only one. I'll play the scene out for curiosity sake just to see it, but definitely going back with Em to play it safe. I'm sure she'll like the MC even more for that. Choosing the sensible option I think will be good for their relationship. I'd rather have Luis mad at me than Em, Sam and Monroe.

Mar 24, 2022
Better to be safe than sorry. I don't want to risk it taking one strike out of Monroe's three, plus it's a morality choice in my opinion too. This game is all about Emily as the only LI. Making her happy and improving that score and the relationship between them is a no-brainer in my opinion.

That's how I see it at least.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
What is the point of infractions, nothing I have seen or done has ever earned one, seems rather pointless.
Hi. The infraction points ("omIF") are points you get when doing bad decisions against your rehabilitation with Officer Monroe. Gaining to much of them leads to game overs. But as far as I remember these points are only used in game episode 1 so far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Havik79
Mar 24, 2022
Hi. The infraction points ("omIF") are points you get when doing bad decisions against your rehabilitation with Officer Monroe. Gaining to much of them leads to game overs. But as far as I remember these points are only used in game episode 1 so far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, you don't think one will be gained if players decide to stay with Luis rather than go home with Emily assuming we'll have that choice to make in E10?

Because, to me, that's the perfect situation for a point to be gained.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
So, you don't think one will be gained if players decide to stay with Luis rather than go home with Emily assuming we'll have that choice to make in E10?

Because, to me, that's the perfect situation for a point to be gained.
Nope, these infraction points are only used in the EP1 script file so far.

Mar 24, 2022
Nope, these infraction points are only used in the EP1 script file so far.
Well, shit. The I guess it's just a morality choice. If you like and don't want to piss off Emily, go with her.

Well, I didn't touch Sam, Ash, Piper, Liz, or even Lynn or even flirt with Shiho. So I know what I'm doing. C'mon Em, let's go home. (y)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah because if you stay out, Emily stays out too, which means she would also need to be punished so seems odd if we did get in trouble.

Mar 24, 2022
Yeah because if you stay out, Emily stays out too, which means she would also need to be punished so seems odd if we did get in trouble.
Yup. No reason or need to drag her down with you either way, punishment or not. Just not a cool thing to do. Whether they're bf/gf or just really good friends, it wouldn't be good for the relationship. Going home with her shows smarts and some degree of commitment to not just her, but to getting the MC's life back on track.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes