Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
So far her route has even the most lewd content (the train scene). The main problem will be if - according the def - there's only Em as a Li you will most likely be lonely in the end since Ash is then not one...
Fine by me. At least I won't feel like pedobear when it's done.

• Haha
Reactions: lambdadw

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021

Hey folks. Sorry again for being so quiet. EP10 is still very much in the early stages sorry to say. Thus far I've only done around 120 renders and about 900 lines of dialog. I'm still only just starting the being bad and staying at the club story branch. After that's done I'll do the going home with Em side of things. Each side is pretty long with a lot of renders, animation and pretty involved naughty scenes.
Initial plan for EP10 was to do all of the above as well as the entirety of the next day (which is the weekend). But at this rate I might just wrap up and release EP10 just as the night end after finishing the two branching path. It'll be a shorter episode because of the split path, but it can be replayed to see both, together they'll make up the same play time as a single linear episode.
Anyhoo, that Vampire Samantha render doesn't have anything to do with anything. Just a special treat from me as an apology for being so quite on Patreon. Enjoy.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020

Hey folks. Sorry again for being so quiet. EP10 is still very much in the early stages sorry to say. Thus far I've only done around 120 renders and about 900 lines of dialog. I'm still only just starting the being bad and staying at the club story branch. After that's done I'll do the going home with Em side of things. Each side is pretty long with a lot of renders, animation and pretty involved naughty scenes.
Initial plan for EP10 was to do all of the above as well as the entirety of the next day (which is the weekend). But at this rate I might just wrap up and release EP10 just as the night end after finishing the two branching path. It'll be a shorter episode because of the split path, but it can be replayed to see both, together they'll make up the same play time as a single linear episode.
Anyhoo, that Vampire Samantha render doesn't have anything to do with anything. Just a special treat from me as an apology for being so quite on Patreon. Enjoy.
Only 120 renders finished after more than 4 months. That's not good. Hopefully that pace jumps up substantially or this game will take until the end of time to finish.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: seba0

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Only 120 renders finished after more than 4 months. That's not good. Hopefully that pace jumps up substantially or this game will take until the end of time to finish.
Well, this VN had never a fast development circle and don't think this will ever change. Thats most time if a Dev doesn't do it Full-Time. Just a bit sad that it happens a lot on the nice VN's.

Reactions: WhiteyG

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Should I collect " Corruption Points " ? do they have negative effect?
I think it was explained elsewhere, but "corruption points" with Emily basically get you to some types of lewdness faster (a flash, a feel). You still get scenes, but they may not go quite as far - more "slow burn" with Em on the "romantic" route; slightly faster "slow burn" so far on "corruption" route. I'm playing both routes and find fun things about both of them

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Do you actually romance only Emi? because that's how it feels (ended chapter 6)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Do you actually romance only Emi? because that's how it feels (ended chapter 6)
I've got Sam going in all paths (doesn't seem to adversely impact anyone so far), have a path for Ash, which diminishes Em, and an Em with no Ash. I think I've got about 5 or 6 variants going - including one where I'm artificially maxing romance and corruption points just to see what happens.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Does the game has a lot of choices and does the choices matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game has?
It's really mainly a game with a solo route, although you can have sexual interactions with various other girls. Not sure how much the choices matter as yet.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Does the game has a lot of choices and does the choices matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game has?
As said above there is one main girl, Em (Emily). For me so far Ashley is actually a kind of another one (and have also the most lewd content). But she is not confirmed to be a main girl (the dev said very early there is only Em).

Choices do matter. Some more, some less. They seem to lead to two different routes with Em and one path with Ash. And you can choose to have interest or not with the "side" girls (eg. with Samantha).

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Why are side girls more attractive and interesting then main trio ? Liz, Pipper, Doc, Ash sister...

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018

I dont wanna sound too negative, but that's PAINFULLY slow... 120 renders in 4 months is basically 1 render a day lol. Next chapter is gonna come out by the end of the year and it's gonna take 5 min to complete.

• Sad
Reactions: John Ness

switenta

Jan 25, 2020
Throwing out another request for a Bonus 7 share from a kind max tier Patreon subscriber. Only if it doesn't bother you, of course. Some of the best content imo has been the bonuses.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
need to add supernatural tag.

View attachment 1909354

there is no way these 5 doors lead to 5 full sized rooms... four rooms and a broom closet or 4 rooms and a hallway or maybe...
Four rooms and a bathroom in game

Yeah, the layout is far different, there's been a lot moved around as the original is a single floor

DAZStudio_OwO9zFUYmJ.jpg

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 182 Votes