J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Any info on update ?
Not really, this is the last progress info on Patreon from June 26:

Hey folks. Sorry again for being so quiet. EP10 is still very much in the early stages sorry to say. Thus far I've only done around 120 renders and about 900 lines of dialog. I'm still only just starting the being bad and staying at the club story branch. After that's done I'll do the going home with Em side of things. Each side is pretty long with a lot of renders, animation and pretty involved naughty scenes.
Initial plan for EP10 was to do all of the above as well as the entirety of the next day (which is the weekend). But at this rate I might just wrap up and release EP10 just as the night end after finishing the two branching path. It'll be a shorter episode because of the split path, but it can be replayed to see both, together they'll make up the same play time as a single linear episode.
Anyhoo, that Vampire Samantha render doesn't have anything to do with anything. Just a special treat from me as an apology for being so quite on Patreon. Enjoy.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
i remember the pain when finding this one (siren) back in ps3 era. its a rare gem and collector item, i still have my og copy HAHA
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: babadunde

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Latest from Patreon.

Hey folks,
Just a quick update to say that I'm still alive and just put out the latest . Anyway, EP10 is roughly around 45-50% done. Just about to start work on the second and then a third animation after that in this episode. After that's done, I'll be close to finishing up everything to do with the club and can focus on what happens on the way back home. Then I can start work on the Emily and Samantha side of things.

So yeah, still quite a ways to go before this episode sees the light at the end the tunnel.

Thanks,
Az.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
i herd the next update is more about adding more male characters so if this turns out to be a ntr game then im gonna quit playing it
well.
So far the NTR is probably in the bonus eps as that is where the ambiguous warning says something about content you might not like.
Some conformists or ntr lovers might come and say that the MC ain't in any relationship with these other girls so that's not ntr by definition.
However I understand that ntr haters are completely against any other dicks being involved. Just the MC's dick and that is all thank you very much.

So so far I'd recommend avoiding the extra episodes. . . .and cross the fingers and hope the dev don't suddenly put ntr into the main game avoidable or not. Knowing it's a part of the story just changes things even if

Reactions: phreadom
Jun 15, 2022
Latest from Patreon.

Hey folks,
Just a quick update to say that I'm still alive and just put out the latest . Anyway, EP10 is roughly around 45-50% done. Just about to start work on the second and then a third animation after that in this episode. After that's done, I'll be close to finishing up everything to do with the club and can focus on what happens on the way back home. Then I can start work on the Emily and Samantha side of things.

So yeah, still quite a ways to go before this episode sees the light at the end the tunnel.

Thanks,
Az.
Anyone happen to have the teaser image?

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
I think with the way the characters have developed so far some NTR options in the game would fit rather well. The MC has been pretty timid on several occasions, etc. Could have missed his chance to make a strong impression, that sort of thing.
I’m not asking the dev to add or exclude any content, because I think that’s dumb, but I think from a story point of view it could fit if they wanted to throw in some of that flavor.
Something like swinging or sharing would seem too far outside the MC’s character, though.
Just sayin’.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Not really, this is the last progress info on Patreon from June 26:
I mean, he's at 45-50% through development for the next episode in 6 months time, since the last version came out in February. I forgot how big each episode is but the only reason I am not supporting yet is because this dev is very slow with content delivery. I mean at this rate, it takes 1 year to get 1 episode - correct me if I'm wrong. Sounds like a milking scheme to me, unless dev stopped patrons from being charged until he started working again - I don't know as I'm not privy to Patron commentary. The only difference is that this is an actual good game and it is highly likely that dev will finish it someday.

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Well he didn't start on E10 right away. Didn't start on the new episode until late April I believe, so it's not as long as you may think.
Hm still, 50% in 3 months is still 100% in 6 months in theory :p I'm not aware of what happened behind the scenes; So dev had a burnout or what?

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I think with the way the characters have developed so far some NTR options in the game would fit rather well. The MC has been pretty timid on several occasions, etc. Could have missed his chance to make a strong impression, that sort of thing.
I’m not asking the dev to add or exclude any content, because I think that’s dumb, but I think from a story point of view it could fit if they wanted to throw in some of that flavor.
Something like swinging or sharing would seem too far outside the MC’s character, though.
Just sayin’.
I'll just leave this over here, should tell you everything:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 15, 2022
Hm still, 50% in 3 months is still 100% in 6 months in theory :p I'm not aware of what happened behind the scenes; So dev had a burnout or what?
I think there was a burnout. It took a year for Az to release E9. Other devs, like Philly and DPC take about six months (sometimes longer) for them to release updates. Az said he was even thinking of breaking up the club events into two updates. The first update AT the club with Luis, and the second update when the MC goes home with Emily.

Az said this in late June:

Initial plan for EP10 was to do all of the above as well as the entirety of the next day (which is the weekend). But at this rate I might just wrap up and release EP10 just as the night end after finishing the two branching path. It'll be a shorter episode because of the split path, but it can be replayed to see both, together they'll make up the same play time as a single linear episode.

I don't know what we're going to get to be honest with E10, it might be a two parter, or one long episode. We're not going to really know until he knows for sure. Either way, I'm not expecting this until October/November. if he's 50% done since late April, then we're not going to see this for another 3-4 months at least, but that's my estimation and assessment.

I see Az enough on DISCORD to know he's certainly not milking. It's his first project, and I think he just wants to make sure he does what he wants to do and does it right. That's how I see it anyway. He doesn't strike me as the milker type. Some devs you can just tell by how they relate to the community, either here, DISCORD, Patreon, or whatever else. Az, from what I could tell, isn't that type.

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I think there was a burnout. It took a year for Az to release E9. Other devs, like Philly and DPC take about six months (sometimes longer) for them to release updates. Az said he was even thinking of breaking up the club events into two updates. The first update AT the club with Luis, and the second update when the MC goes home with Emily.

Az said this in late June:

I don't know what we're going to get to be honest with E10, it might be a two parter, or one long episode. We're not going to really know until he knows for sure. Either way, I'm not expecting this until October/November. if he's 50% done since late April, then we're not going to see this for another 3-4 months at least, but that's my estimation and assessment.

I see Az enough on DISCORD to know he's certainly not milking. It's his first project, and I think he just wants to make sure he does what he wants to do and does it right. That's how I see it anyway. He doesn't strike me as the milker type. Some devs you can just tell by how they relate to the community, either here, DISCORD, Patreon, or whatever else. Az, from what I could tell, isn't that type.
Well, if we're gonna see Lisbeth and Piper again, I'll be happy anyway :p

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
People talk about $4,000 as if it were small change, a little side money you make running errands for your aunt every Tuesday afternoon.
$4,000. About twice the average salary in my (European) country; 4 times the minimum wage.
If I were making that money there's no fucking doubt it would be MY JOB, and I would be treating it as such. There's no way my "daytime job" could be used as an excuse for putting out a short update every 6 months. At $4,000 a month this is your job.
Now, if patrons are OK with it, nothing to add. The customer is aways right.
But this is his job.
16 months later and this post still holds true.
What a fucking waste of a story, of beautiful models, of everything.

HWK1590

Feb 9, 2022
Just played what's available and this is one of the better AVNs I've played, perhaps ever. I just wish the updates were more frequent, to echo what has been said in this thread.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure: Does anyone else here think Ashley's grandpa is as close as a grandpa should be? I have a feeling that there will be sex scenes with them or other old people like there are in the future tags if I'm wrong correct me. lol I don't know about you but that meeting between them was pretty weird and Ashley's sister wanting to distract Mc was suspicious too to say the least...

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes