Jun 15, 2022
:unsure: Does anyone else here think Ashley's grandpa is as close as a grandpa should be? I have a feeling that there will be sex scenes with them or other old people like there are in the future tags if I'm wrong correct me. lol I don't know about you but that meeting between them was pretty weird and Ashley's sister wanting to distract Mc was suspicious too to say the least...
Well, in one of the bonus episodes, the Lexington Yacht, I believe good ol gramps bangs Miss Maid by the pool. He's a little too touchy feely for me, and he's definitely a perv, so we just should enlist our resident honey badger to "KICK EM IN THE NUTS!"

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yes I saw that scene too. we'll have to be careful with that old pervert I only have one thing to say on my Emily no one will touch lol I can kill them if they look at my cute redhead with the other girls I don't care too much :LOL:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well, in one of the bonus episodes, the Lexington Yacht, I believe good ol gramps bangs Miss Maid by the pool. He's a little too touchy feely for me, and he's definitely a perv, so we just should enlist our resident honey badger to "KICK EM IN THE NUTS!"
I'm quite busy now, but I'll get to it tomorrow morning (CET).

• Haha
Reactions: Meushi

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Halfway isn't incest, they are all in the same house from different places and did not know each other before
I think he actually meant games without i-cest, but all he found so far are with
What other games are like this? I've been trying to find some but couldn't it's weirdly all incest.
The following ones I've played came to my mind and are for me more story focused and without incest:
Hillside, Intertwined, The Author, Unbroken, Where the heart is, Young Again

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I think there was a burnout. It took a year for Az to release E9. Other devs, like Philly and DPC take about six months (sometimes longer) for them to release updates. Az said he was even thinking of breaking up the club events into two updates. The first update AT the club with Luis, and the second update when the MC goes home with Emily.

Az said this in late June:

Initial plan for EP10 was to do all of the above as well as the entirety of the next day (which is the weekend). But at this rate I might just wrap up and release EP10 just as the night end after finishing the two branching path. It'll be a shorter episode because of the split path, but it can be replayed to see both, together they'll make up the same play time as a single linear episode.

I don't know what we're going to get to be honest with E10, it might be a two parter, or one long episode. We're not going to really know until he knows for sure. Either way, I'm not expecting this until October/November. if he's 50% done since late April, then we're not going to see this for another 3-4 months at least, but that's my estimation and assessment.

I see Az enough on DISCORD to know he's certainly not milking. It's his first project, and I think he just wants to make sure he does what he wants to do and does it right. That's how I see it anyway. He doesn't strike me as the milker type. Some devs you can just tell by how they relate to the community, either here, DISCORD, Patreon, or whatever else. Az, from what I could tell, isn't that type.
Please, next time you see him tell him to buy another rendering rig to speed things up. He has the money to built some high end render machine by now thanks to patrons. That way he can cut dev time in half and everyone wins (y)

Nico Odin

Jan 8, 2021
Short Question about the bonus scenes should I replace the "normal" ones with them or playing them separetley?

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes