Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Hanging out at the club and driving home with Emily doesn't seem to me to be the right pace for plot development, given such long gaps between updates.
I feel like we're going to be given a choice tbh. Go home with Emily for points with her or Stay with Louis to gain more friendship points with him.

Like I am playing two routes.

Emily Love/Cor route

Ashley Route

Emily Route I am only loyal to her

Ashley, I'm hoe in that route.

So When the update comes, I am going home with Emily on her route and staying with Louis on Ashley's route.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I feel like we're going to be given a choice tbh. Go home with Emily for points with her or Stay with Louis to gain more friendship points with him.

Like I am playing two routes.

Emily Love/Cor route

Ashley Route

Emily Route I am only loyal to her

Ashley, I'm hoe in that route.

So When the update comes, I am going home with Emily on her route and staying with Louis on Ashley's route.
If I recall, I have four or five variants going - my first is Emily leaning towards love; another leaning to corruption; an Ashley route (really only need one at this point), and Samantha action is always taken since it doesn't impact any other routes at the moment (not that I've found).

Also, with the cheat mod, I've got a "max everything out" route where I give the missed points to each LI after each choice. I suspect it might actually break the game at some point, but it will be interesting to see.

Reactions: Issikka

HWK1590

Feb 9, 2022
This game is quite good but the wait for updates is as bad as waiting for entire seasons for other games if you want to play the Steam versions.

Dec 3, 2020
Fantastic game, definitely one of the better ones here, but holy hell I wish there was a mod to disable the dubstep. I can feel my face imploding with cringe every time that garbage starts playing lol.

Reactions: Issikka

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Fantastic game, definitely one of the better ones here, but holy hell I wish there was a mod to disable the dubstep. I can feel my face imploding with cringe every time that garbage starts playing lol.
I always mute the games when I play, but had I know there was dubstep, I'd have un-muted this one. We all like different things. Some people have the nerve to say they don't like Ashley.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes