Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Nice try, Palpatine. Nothing can beat a virgin girl in her prime, nothing.
What are the options in HH? A twentysometning who used to be a whore and the old roastie?
Come on, I know some people hate Emily but she's the best option for the MC.
:BootyTime:

Alright let clear this up for those uneducated in the ways of the Dark Side. More fun is ALWAYS better. Whether that's through causing pain, killing Jedi scum or fucking a Twi'lek slut. That's why I'm rooting for the blue-haired girl and the tattoo artist woman. Here is my simple list of why sluts are more fun than virgins and tell me I'm wrong on these points:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pros of a Virgin:
- Unused & Tight (Technically a con, unless you have a really small penis or the sheer tightness will close your dick veins)
- Less likely to cheat (Technically a con, because she doesn't know the pleasure of surrendering her loyalty for ecstasy)
- More likely to cuddle post-sex (Feeling that emotional connection, almost makes you wanna farm Light Side points)

Cons of a Virgin:
- Less likely to accept that you cheat (Just can't understand why you want more sex than once a week)
- Inexperienced (Has to learn her sexual limits with you)
- Requires a lot of patience (Gotta go slow or you'll hurt her and ruin sex for her forever, needs to be 'broken in' gently)
- Doesn't know what she likes yet (Gotta learn what she likes to do during sex and what positions suit her best)
- Taboo-shy (Tends to be indifferent about socially unacceptable taboos for fear of losing your respect)
- Passive planker (Tends to not take an active role during sex and will not initiate sex)
- Less likely to use contraception (Prefers you wearing a... ugh.. cOnDoM)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pros of a Slut:
- Sexually adventureous (More likely to take the vixen or hotwife role to spice you up for hot reclaiming sex later)
- More likely to be your accomplice (Perfect opportunity to accumulate blackmail material on your 'friends')
- Juicy and well used cunt (Entry feels more like a throbbing velvet glove than a silken cockring)
- Will fuck on the first date (Because she's clearly done all this crap before and prefers to just skip to the main course)
- Flirty & sexually confident (More likely to take initiative and flirt with you)
- Knows exactly what she likes (She knows how to pleasure you and how to pleasure herself, one less thing to worry about)
- Less Inhibitions (Has tasted the forbidden fruit and it left her wanting)
- Actively sexual (Because planking bores her, she wants to please you and be pleased by you)
- More likely to use some form of contraception (She doesn't want a baby, she wants to fuck and then some... Bareback!)

Cons of a Slut:
- Likely has/had STDs, at least somewhat benign ones (Her delightfully questionable body count makes it inevitable)
- Can be bribed for sex if the pay is right (Technically a pro, because more money is always good and it's just sex)
- Less likely to cuddle post-sex (Prefers a ciggy)

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Agreed, but I'm going to leave Samantha for my boy Monroe. For an older woman she is indeed in fine shape, but Monroe really does have my MC's best interests at heart, so if I can do anything to help him get some of that Pro-grade muff, I'm going to do that.
Ah, got it. So the only time you can have a good time it's with a partner who has never had any experience or knows how bad you are. ;)

F that. Give me a gal who has amassed varied tastes and experiences, and yet somehow still prefers me over the others. That's a woman that knows how to please and love you. That's a partner worth spending time with, rather than an ignorant clingy little puppy.
43d.gif

My bro in the ho :BootyTime:

Reactions: Ilhares

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
As a fan of Ashlyn, I was let down when she revealed to the MC she's still a virgin. Not only because I prefer her to be experienced like her sister, but somehow I just don't believe her. With a body like hers she's gotta be messing around already! :ROFLMAO: Em on the other hand does strike me as a virgin though! :p

johndoe4567

Jun 14, 2021
Worse. The answer isn't just "no", the answer is "The underage-looking redhead is the only official end girl".
Rip, I was hoping a doctor route would be there eventually, even as a spinoff 'fandisc' esque thing. I can't say I'm surprised though, Emily definite has 'main girl' vibes.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Rip, I was hoping a doctor route would be there eventually, even as a spinoff 'fandisc' esque thing. I can't say I'm surprised though, Emily definite has 'main girl' vibes.
I'd never presume to guess what the dev might do with a spinoff. That's got plenty of potential.

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
So according to the Dev post on patreon he was 50% done at the end of July... thats 5 months from starting ep 10. So that puts update out to ?? December??

Oct 12, 2022
So according to the Dev post on patreon he was 50% done at the end of July... thats 5 months from starting ep 10. So that puts update out to ?? December??
We don't really know. It took a year for E9 to be released. I think we're lucky if we get it by the end of this year, going by E9 alone. I know there was a few posts on Patreon about Mari and animations and whatnot, so maybe he's further ahead than we think.

• Haha
Reactions: Darth Sidious

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
We don't really know. It took a year for E9 to be released. I think we're lucky if we get it by the end of this year, going by E9 alone. I know there was a few posts on Patreon about Mari and animations and whatnot, so maybe he's further ahead than we think.
Don't worry, it's only 4 more months until a year has past since the last update :KEK:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I very much doubt that a game as amazing as this will not be abandoned I can't wait to see more content with my Emily

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Not only we haven't received any news, I hope that doesn't happen because it's a great game
The game is still in developement. As many devs he is not active here on F95zone anymore, but on his discord. And is also dropping some preview renders ones a month on Patreon. But I would not expect an update that soon. Actually I would be surprised if there is one coming this year, but we will see.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The game is still in developement. As many devs he is not active here on F95zone anymore, but on his discord. And is also dropping some preview renders ones a month on Patreon. But I would not expect an update that soon. Actually I would be surprised if there is one coming this year, but we will see.
Yes I've heard about it but I hope that this year we can still receive some update

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Sounds like a milker situation. Is this dev even working on multiple games? It has been more than 8 months already and we're not expected to see an update this year, so 10+ months?

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes