Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Emily is divine, I really hope we get to choose at
club.. and not be forced to stay there.. because I really want to go with Emily!
If you go back to shortly after the last release (look for date on OP and then scroll through pages until you hit the range - I couldn't tell you when) there was something shared by the Dev (or maybe Scrot, who started the thread and may be posting on the Dev's behalf from Patreon or Dcord) it was indicated that the next release will have both options: stay or go.

Both are apparently very involved scenes, and there was discussion over whether there would be a release that only covered this choice and the cascading aftermaths would come out later. If I recall, the impetus would be to get something out much quicker this time around, but which wouldn't give you much game time since there would only be two real scene paths - each choice may be two or three "scenes", but I'd suspect you could play both in an hour or less. I'm thinking this "short release" option was discarded as it's already been more than 8 months, so whatever comes next will likely have the choice and maybe the next day for the aftermath. I'd expect scenes with the nurse; something non-penatrative with Emily, some alternate Ash scenes (depending on early choices) and some time with Sam. I doubt the Doc will get in on any action until after this next release.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Emily is divine, I really hope we get to choose at
club.. and not be forced to stay there.. because I really want to go with Emily!
I also hope we can choose. in staying with Emily but by the way we will get through the comment below from our friend.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
So according to the Dev post on patreon he was 50% done at the end of July... thats 5 months from starting ep 10. So that puts update out to ?? December??
regarding the work ethic of the dev in the last two years... we might be at 70% now (an optimistic guess). IF he did work on the game that is. Which is more than debatable. I wouldnt trust him one bit what he is posting on patreon... he was lying in the past very often (like telling folks he is working full time on the game, and admitting half a year later that he didnt do anything with the game... which is why i canceled my membership a while ago)

And i wont get my hopes up for the update... it will not be a big one anyways. Its pretty much clear, Az lost interest in the project, or just is a lazy bone... or whatever... but it will take a long long long long time to finish the game (more likely he will drop the project for good), and the updates will take more and more time to come out and will be shorter each time too... ep 9 wasnt even complete... he admitted that, and the next update will be called ep 10, in fact it will just be the other half of ep 9... to get to the bottom of this, he was and still is working on ep 9 over 14 months now. I think you get it what iam trying to say. we are pretty much near the end of the road, and i would bet the so called ep 10 (if its come out) will be the last episode for at least the next 2 years or maybe the last overall, of course the game will not be finished than. And i would be very suprised if it will ever be.

Which is overall very sad, cause i LOVE the game. But unfortunatley... the DEV is Az and not some other DEV who can get his shit together and done.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Will we get update this year? And also when will be bonus episode 7 available for 1$ subscribers? azrd79
It's unfortunately the wrong place to directly ask that here. The developer's last post is from May 2020, after that he probably left F95zone. So if you are a Patron/Subscriber (why else the asking for the 1$ bonus) then it's better to ask for that there or on his Discord. Also there is, as far as I know, no release date for the next update.

AslanBalaur

Nov 16, 2020
It's unfortunately the wrong place to directly ask that here. The developer's last post is from May 2020, after that he probably left F95zone. So if you are a Patron/Subscriber (why else the asking for the 1$ bonus) then it's better to ask for that there or on his Discord. Also there is, as far as I know, no release date for the next update.
Looks like he is starting to ghost Patreon, too. LOTS of update posts in September, nothing since October 7. I have a feeling we are not far from an "abandoned" tag here.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Looks like he is starting to ghost Patreon, too. LOTS of update posts in September, nothing since October 7. I have a feeling we are not far from an "abandoned" tag here.
Maybe, but I don't think so. He isn't the big talk active dev, the ones in Sept. where also mostly because of the change of the Patreon terms for new supporters. Normally there's a post per month with a preview, and since we only have started November I would not go so far that he's ghosting his Patrons. But again, I'm no sub, only looking from time to time on his accounts for news, so I don't know for sure.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Nobody uses 32-bit OS anymore unless said computer belongs to a business or school. So I highly doubt that's the reason.
Yeah, the only areas you find 32-bit still fairly popular is with Raspberry Pi-style micro builds. Pretty much every mainstream and server processor has been 64-bit capable since 2004 (ballpark), so anybody who claims they need 32-bit probably just needs to install a modern version of their operating system.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes