Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
That would require some effort on is part. I mean, we're all lazy sometimes but being THAT lazy takes a lot of practice :LOL:
AZ has provided 5 updates (excluding the first release) in just one year and is currently preparing the 6th one. He has earned some trust.
This hasn't aged well :rolleyes:
Fortunately it took me only a few months to see through him. But still...

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
What are the bonus episodes about?
They aren't bonus episodes, but bonus scenes.
They are just short non-canon stories with the game's characters. For example, in one of them Sam goes clubbing with a couple of female friends.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
That, I was :KEK: . The game's name was even written in my signature for quite a long time.
But in all truth, at that point he had always proved to be trustworthy.
Well BHQ did take our virginity so yeah, we were all innocent. Now, just waiting for the fated tag, despite me liking this game...

• Sad
Reactions: Aristos

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Patreon post from Nov. 3, 2022:

Hey folks,

Just a little sitrep. I'm completely done with everything in the club. Now working on some actiony stuff outside of the club before heading back home. There will be two version of this. One for when you're with Em and one when you're with Luis.
After that, I can start work on the second substantial part of EP10, which follows what happens if you don't stay at the club. Once that is finish that to it's completion.
I can pick up the Luis thread again to finish it up and show what happens as the two try to sneak back into the halfway house. That'll be the last thing. After that EP10 will be done.
For now, here's yet another sneak peek of three new characters for the scene outside of the club.
1. Triad Pimp
2. Triad Thug
3. Cabby
4. Bonus Em. Nothing to do with EP10. Just an outfit test for Em. Included for funsies as a little injection of beauty amongst all them beasts.
-----------------------------
That's all. Sorry this is taking so long.
Thanks,

Az.

EP10_Triad_Pimp.jpg EP10_Triad_Thug.jpg EP10_T_Cabby.jpg EP10_T_Em.jpg

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's hard to hire people without making your job look the same.
Developing a game takes a lot of time. That's why patrons are essential. If there are not enough of them, then you have to be patient.
Still you can hire someone to do the code or someone to help with renders. Another option is to buy another rendering machine to speed things up.
Az Patreon is around 2900$ monthly.

AbsoluteWhite

Sep 29, 2017
i came back to game after a long time and honestly im sad after its over . it was real happy couple of out days . and from what ive seen next update gonna take long while i hope i am wrong and ill see a couple more episodes before i take that ticket to greenland

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
That, I was :KEK: . The game's name was even written in my signature for quite a long time.
But in all truth, at that point he had always proved to be trustworthy.
And that is how it starts: At first, you're all in on a dev, feel like you know the guy/gal/whatever, and support him/her no matter what. Second: They stop posting for a while, and make empty promises. Third: You realize they're bull-shitting you for your hard earned euros, so you stop supporting them. Fourth: You stop trusting most devs, and begin to see the same pattern of bullshit over, and over, and over again.

Math87

Feb 10, 2020
How many time since last update ?

With the standard quality of his game he should update it at each 6 months and less .

Whats up with that ? Milking ? Or lazy ?

• Angry
Reactions: boriello and J.R.

DuMaNue

May 6, 2022
Nothing is over until Az says otherwise, so stop whining everyone. It's being done. Nothing has been mentioned on AZ's DISCORD about abandonment since he's pretty active there. Take that talk to ICSTOR's thread, so shut up, and fucking be patient.
Can you hook me up with his discord? Main page here shows everything but his discord. Thanks in advance.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes