Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Will there be a harem?
Worse. The answer isn't just "no", the answer is "The underage-looking redhead is the only official end girl".

Unless the dev has come to their senses and plans to implement other options, of course. I love the overall look of the game, but Emily is just not the girl I would choose in the end. Then again, the MC makes some pretty dumb decisions, too, so clearly it's not what I would be doing. ;)

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
Worse. The answer isn't just "no", the answer is "The underage-looking redhead is the only official end girl".

Unless the dev has come to their senses and plans to implement other options, of course. I love the overall look of the game, but Emily is just not the girl I would choose in the end. Then again, the MC makes some pretty dumb decisions, too, so clearly it's not what I would be doing. ;)
Is it bad I want the nurse or the hooker/stripper whatever :KEK:

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021

F

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Don't like the game? Design your own.
Where do you backwards extremists come from? At no point did I say I didn't like the game.

As far as game design goes, I've been hosting a server and doing the sole coding for 13 years now to keep my players going, that's not all that hard to do. Modeling work is a bit outside my present skill set, however.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
If you liked it, you'd quitcher bitchin'. But what do you do? Even though you don't like the outcome that you know is on the way you stay around and gripe about it. Just pick up and leave
What nonsense, it's possible to enjoy a game but still have things you don't like & express them.

Several games I play have bugs, typos, inconsistencies, mechanics, themes or scenes I don't like & am free to point them out.

I can live with there only being one LI with an ending in this game, but I'd prefer it if there were other options.

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
What nonsense, it's possible to enjoy a game but still have things you don't like & express them.

Several games I play have bugs, typos, inconsistencies, themes or scenes I don't like & am free to point them out.

I can live with there only being one LI with an ending in this game, but I'd prefer it if there were other options.
Pointing out issues and breaks is one thing; griping about the premise and ultimate likely outcome is another. Don't like it, leave; have constructive comments to help fix problems, post away.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017

I mean, underage-looking is fine but I draw the line at red-head :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I mean, underage-looking is fine but I draw the line at red-head :unsure:

Just kidding, but where's your source?
My source is the source. It doesn't get more factual than the game's developer.
Man so much emotion over this... Okay I'll make my self 100% clear. You can romance all the girls during the duration of your stay. You can do the dirty with them, go out on dates with the and what ever else I come up with. But in the end you will or won't only end up with one = Emily
You will or wont (depending on Emily's LP) end up with Emily in the postscript in the final episode. There's still the entire game to spend time with the girl or girls you do like if you hate Emily.
So no matter our preferences, and the fun we have along the way, Emily is the only possible canon girl, or you're single.

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
Pointing out issues and breaks is one thing; griping about the premise and ultimate likely outcome is another. Don't like it, leave; have constructive comments to help fix problems, post away.
How about you follow your own words and just move past the comments you don't like, cause guess what, they're always gonna be there, and you can't do shit about it.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
My source is the source. It doesn't get more factual than the game's developer.

So no matter our preferences, and the fun we have along the way, Emily is the only possible canon girl, or you're single.
Well then, it appears I won't and will won't the Emily :BootyTime:

Granted she's cute, but she's too... Monogamous :unsure: What fun is that? Single is preferable over a needy monogamous girlfriend I mean damn, don't you get bored with a girl who monopolizes your dick while there's so much juicy pussy around :WeSmart: It would make more sense if the girls (and woman) from the Halfway House are romanceable ending characters than just Emily.

Reactions: Ilhares

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well then, it appears I won't and will won't the Emily :BootyTime:

Granted she's cute, but she's too... Monogamous :unsure: What fun is that? Single is preferable over a needy monogamous girlfriend I mean damn, don't you get bored with a girl who monopolizes your dick while there's so much juicy pussy around :WeSmart: It would make more sense if the girls (and woman) from the Halfway House are romanceable ending characters than just Emily.
Nice try, Palpatine. Nothing can beat a virgin girl in her prime, nothing.
What are the options in HH? A twentysometning who used to be a whore and the old roastie?
Come on, I know some people hate Emily but she's the best option for the MC.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
It would make more sense if the girls (and woman) from the Halfway House are romanceable ending characters than just Emily.
Agreed, but I'm going to leave Samantha for my boy Monroe. For an older woman she is indeed in fine shape, but Monroe really does have my MC's best interests at heart, so if I can do anything to help him get some of that Pro-grade muff, I'm going to do that.
Nice try, Palpatine. Nothing can beat a virgin girl in her prime, nothing.
Ah, got it. So the only time you can have a good time it's with a partner who has never had any experience or knows how bad you are. ;)

F that. Give me a gal who has amassed varied tastes and experiences, and yet somehow still prefers me over the others. That's a woman that knows how to please and love you. That's a partner worth spending time with, rather than an ignorant clingy little puppy.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Give me a gal who has amassed varied tastes and experiences, and yet somehow still prefers me over the others. That's a woman that knows how to please and love you. That's a partner worth spending time with, rather than an ignorant clingy little puppy.
Yeah, I prefer an inexerienced girl rather than a street hooker but that's me.
To each his own :HideThePain:

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes