Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Halfway House - Walkthrough/Gallery unlock/Cheating/Infoscreen [EP10WT] [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Not sure if this is a bug in the base game or if it is from this mod. I am playing EP 8 version and I have your EP 7 and the EP 8pre mod parts installed but I got this error at the end of EP 6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the info, same error by me. I will have a closer look if this is caused by my Mod (well, most probably). So far you can ignore the error and the game continues.

Edit:
Yep, it's caused by me... I will fix that with the Mod update. Thanks again for letting me know that.

If i try to start the Mod the Game will Crash
Well, sorry to hear that. Maybe you have more informations for me (a traceback would be fine) so I can look further what causes the issues. Also, maybe a fresh installation from the game + the Mod + Patch solves it. Anyway, thanks for trying my Mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rhoener and Semmel

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Had a feeling you would be done with this before I reached the game, why I went ahead and put it on my games to play list. Thank you so much for doing this. Make it all the better when I reach the game.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
...When you do the full version, any chance you can add a Gallery unlock? I'd prefer to use just one mod (yours!) rather than try and combine 2 of them.
I know it's a bit late, but I finished that now. It took a bit more time as aspected because I wanted that "switchable" as most of my functions, too. I'll upload that with an also little Mod bug fix and a complete/compressed version soon.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Ty for the mod update. As always it was great! And the save files are really a nice to have! Now I have two questions: you have a Ashley route and a Emily love route, is there a chance you can do a Emily corruption route, too? I was trying to get all points without cheating, but didn't success with that. About the saves: are they with cheating or without it? Again, thank you for continuing your mod.

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Ty for the mod update. As always it was great! And the save files are really a nice to have! Now I have two questions: you have a Ashley route and a Emily love route, is there a chance you can do a Emily corruption route, too? I was trying to get all points without cheating, but didn't success with that. About the saves: are they with cheating or without it? Again, thank you for continuing your mod.
Thanks. The saves are only taken from a normal playthrough without cheating.

Funny thing, I'm already trying to do the Emily corruption path, too. But there is one scene at the end of the new Ep.8 (the kissing scene, but you can also touch her breasts) where I have troubles to get there without cheating because you need many corruption points and you must not kissed her in the train scene in Ep.7 (but there you get the needed corr. points...). But I'll try again.

yasirahmed

Aug 5, 2020
Thanks. The saves are only taken from a normal playthrough without cheating.

Funny thing, I'm already trying to do the Emily corruption path, too. But there is one scene at the end of the new Ep.8 (the kissing scene, but you can also touch her breasts) where I have troubles to get there without cheating because you need many corruption points and you must not kissed her in the train scene in Ep.7 (but there you get the needed corr. points...). But I'll try again.
Can you give me this mod's android version? Will be very greatful ...

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Can you give me this mod's android version? Will be very greatful ...
Will have a look at it tonight. I probably have to make some adjustments to my Mod for that, but I hope it's doable. If so then I'll post an Android port with already integrated Mod in the download section.

yasirahmed

Aug 5, 2020
Will have a look at it tonight. I probably have to make some adjustments to my Mod for that, but I hope it's doable. If so then I'll post an Android port with already integrated Mod in the download section.
Thank You so much

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
So, finally did the "Corruption Route" for Emily. And also reached the ending in EP8, where you can fondle her breasts. But you have to do a different decision in the EP7 train choice: you must not kiss her!

Therefore I think there are now two "Emily Corruption Routes": one with kissing her (then you get corr. points in EP7) or not kissing her (then you get corr. points at the end of EP8). But in both routes I could not get ALL corruption points! - at the end of EP8 the max corr. points are always 23/25 for me. Well, if somebody knows how to get all of them without cheating, please let me know!

Edit March 21, 2021:
I updated the walkthrough of my Mod and integrated the routes from above into it.

Edit Sept. 2, 2021:
I did a "maintenance" Mod update with a Mod UI overhaul and reworked named saves
New: a shortcut for my Mod menu ("Shift" + "k")
New: additional game settings (game text size/textbox opacity/textfont outline, game quick menu (On/Auto/Off)

Last edited:
Reactions: JennaJJ

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Was "pestered" a bit from a user to reactivate/continue my Mod, at least partially (seems there are issues with the available Mod linked on the game OP).

Well, I've now "revived" the Mod functions that don't require extensive modification in the game script files like: Cheat, Infoscreen, additional Settings, named saves, gallery unlock etc. But that also means that the former also available alternative music/audio and walkthrough functions will remain stopped. But the game has already great music/sound effects since the EP7 release anyway.

• Love
Reactions: kschn68 and J.R.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Was "pestered" a bit from a user to reactivate/continue my Mod, at least partially (seems there are issues with the available Mod linked on the game OP).

Well, I've now "revived" the Mod functions that don't require extensive modification in the game script files like: Cheat, Infoscreen, additional Settings, named saves, gallery unlock etc. But that also means that the former also available alternative music/audio and walkthrough functions will remain stopped. But the game has already great music/sound effects since the EP7 release anyway.
Nice! Didn't know you still have a mod for this game. Only kinda "stumbled" on it because I searched for an alternative to the one linked on the OP from the main game (it has issues since episode 9 but was never updated for that). Only thing missing in your Mod is a walkthrough for me, but you have explained that already above. For me yours should be linked on the games page, too.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Nice! Didn't know you still have a mod for this game. Only kinda "stumbled" on it because I searched for an alternative to the one linked on the OP from the main game (it has issues since episode 9 but was never updated for that). Only thing missing in your Mod is a walkthrough for me, but you have explained that already above. For me yours should be linked on the games page, too.
Thanks. A funny thing about your mentioned missing walktrough: I'm probably integrating it again... :whistle:

I've already started that in the "free time" between my other Mod's and also already finished that for the scripts EP1-8. "Only" thing missing is the new episode 9 which I also not have played so far. But even there I already started to add the recommendations, too. So maybe it's not to far for a Mod upgrade here...

May 14, 2022
Finally finished the walkthrough integration and updated my Mod download links in the OP

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Thanks. A funny thing about your mentioned missing walktrough: I'm probably integrating it again... :whistle:

I've already started that in the "free time" between my other Mod's and also already finished that for the scripts EP1-8. "Only" thing missing is the new episode 9 which I also not have played so far. But even there I already started to add the recommendations, too. So maybe it's not to far for a Mod upgrade here...

May 14, 2022
Finally finished the walkthrough integration and updated my Mod download links in the OP
Didn't know there's an own route for Ashley, too. Many thanks for your mod, top!

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Hi KoGa3 . Nothing serious, but there is a little issue with the renaming, gives an error clicking it.

Edit: Sorry, have overseen that you already mentioned that in your post

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi KoGa3 . Nothing serious, but there is a little issue with the renaming, gives an error clicking it.

Edit: Sorry, have overseen that you already mentioned that in your post
No problem. I've updated the Mod, the renaming should work now.

Reactions: J.R.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
View attachment 732927

Overview:
This Mod adds a walkthrough, cheating functions, an info screen,
additional game options (textbox transparecy/textsize... + named saves) ,
replay unlock and a jukebox player for the orig music tracks to this game.

May 14, 2022
Added/reworked the walkthrough again, with route recommendations
July 16, 2022
Bugfix (renaming caused an error)

Updated: 2022-07-16
Game/Creator: Halfway House / Az
Modder: KoGa3
Mod Version: EP9bWT
Game Version: Ep.9
Language: English

Features:
Installation:

Change-Log:

Download Mod EP9bWT (~9MB):
-

Android basic port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod EP9bWT (~1.15GB)
- -

some ingame pics of the Mod
View attachment 1810171 View attachment 1810172 View attachment 1810173 View attachment 1810174 View attachment 1810176 View attachment 1810177 View attachment 1810178 View attachment 1810179

up pls ^^

Reactions: Punto

Janny77

May 14, 2022
episode 10 released ,, please update,, your mods works best and with musics included it's a win as many games don't really have sounds even that there's volume bars .

Reactions: Punto

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Info:
I did a quick check for the game changes in Ep10. Unfortunately for me all old chapters are reworked (again). Have probably to restart/redo some of my Mod functions (eg. all the WT recommendations for all chapters have to be re-integrated again).

I can't tell for now a date when I am be able to do and finish that So don't expect an update very soon.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote