Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Halfway House - Walkthrough/Gallery unlock/Cheating/Infoscreen [EP10WT] [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Why does he keep reworking old chapters? surely that significantly interferes with actual development going forward and slowing it down somewhat, when he keeps going back to rework it. Given the huge gap between episode 8 and 9 and his endless excuses of why he couldn't do whatever, no sooner than he comes back, it just seems now 2 episodes back to back have been reworked and probably this is going to keep happening in the future, so to extend his patrons giving him subscriptions.
I am also assuming if previous episodes have again been reworked, he expects us to start the game almost every new episode now just to continue with what he is doing? thanks for making the mod and having to redo everything again much appreciated. I have to get back to the avn i am currently reading. stay safe! and thanks!
EDIT: Actually, having checked the log, looks like the dev just had a lot they wanted to fix ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've heard some people do this because they re-think the way they do things every time, and some people do this to purposefully mess with moders.

Otherwise it seems counter-productive to me too.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
EDIT: Actually, having checked the log, looks like the dev just had a lot they wanted to fix ...
I've heard some people do this because they re-think the way they do things every time, and some people do this to purposefully mess with moders.

There are several devs who, despite what they say publicly, hate modders. So, they purposely change shit up, hoping the modder will drop their mods.

Kind of like The Fun Pimps constantly telling gamers they can only play 7 Days to Die how THEY want them to play.

Reactions: Elhemeer

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
Info:
I did a quick check for the game changes in Ep10. Unfortunately for me all old chapters are reworked (again). Have probably to restart/redo some of my Mod functions (eg. all the WT recommendations for all chapters have to be re-integrated again).

I can't tell for now a date when I am be able to do and finish that So don't expect an update very soon.
We've been waiting over a year for the update, I think we can wait a little longer for the mod. :cool:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Info: made a pre-version of my Mod for the new game release Ep10/v0.10. So far most of my Mod functions should already work. Except the walkthrough for the older game parts Ep1-Ep9. For Ep10 I tried to add choice recommendations only per code checking, but since I havn't played Ep10 myself it's maybe not final so far.
Still not sure when I can finish the complete Mod, depends a bit on other games I'm actually awaiting updates soon, too.

Well, here the link for the brave ones:

Download Mod pre-release
(with WT only for Ep10)

MediaFire
Edit: removed the download link because the full Mod is now available

Last edited:

uncejay

May 19, 2017
Info: made a pre-version of my Mod for the new game release Ep10/v0.10. So far most of my Mod functions should already work. Except the walkthrough for the older game parts Ep1-Ep9. For Ep10 I tried to add choice recommendations only per code checking, but since I havn't played Ep10 myself it's maybe not final so far.
Still not sure when I can finish the complete Mod, depends a bit on other games I'm actually awaiting updates soon, too.

Well, here the link for the brave ones:

Download Mod pre-release
(with WT only for Ep10)
Your mods are great. So if you have time to redo then great. I will wait patiently. Thanks!

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Curious...

I was going to take a looksie at the code to get a feel for what he's doing with the re-writes. But it seems he's encrypted/obfuscated the rpyc files and unren can't decompile them. What's the purpose for doing such a thing and how did you/anyone get beyond the block?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Curious...

I was going to take a looksie at the code to get a feel for what he's doing with the re-writes. But it seems he's encrypted/obfuscated the rpyc files and unren can't decompile them. What's the purpose for doing such a thing and how did you/anyone get beyond the block?
I decompiled them fine.

Jun 27, 2017
Curious...

Thats wierd, you can try use a folder name without space. Unren don't work with those. Ex: "Halfway House" to "HalfwayHouse".

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021

Really doesn't matter anymore, since I discovered his plan to redo and add hardcore ntr bs.

Mac Tire

Apr 29, 2023
So does the mod work for both parts of the game? (ep1-6) I have yet to play this game.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
So does the mod work for both parts of the game? (ep1-6) I have yet to play this game.
I'm a bit unsure what you exactly mean with ep1-6?. The game Ep10 has actually all game parts in it, and so do my Mod.

Edit: maybe you mean the bonus content linked on the games main page? Then no, my Mod is not for it. But probably also not needed anyway, don't think they need a WT or cheat. Also keep in mind they are NOT canon to the main game, only were maid as an bonus for the developers Patrons.

Reactions: Mac Tire

Mac Tire

Apr 29, 2023
I'm a bit unsure what you exactly mean with ep1-6?. The game Ep10 has actually all game parts in it, and so do my Mod.

Edit: maybe you mean the bonus content linked on the games main page? Then no, my Mod is not for it. But probably also not needed anyway, don't think they need a WT or cheat. Also keep in mind they are NOT canon to the main game, only were maid as an bonus for the developers Patrons.
Ok, thanks. I thought it was the typical split-in-half-due-to-size

Reactions: KoGa3

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Does it make a difference to go over the max points in the game, for example, attached is my end of episode report

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote