Knytling

Feb 18, 2022
What is the difference between LS and NON-LS?
LS was a special version of Episode 2 where we updated Adventures and not the main game.
LS is short for "Lost in the Snow" which is one of the Adventures.
As for the main game it means nothing and Adventures from previous versions are included in the new and all upcomming versions of the game.

Reactions: FerdoPomikovic

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Just finished playing episode 4 and Hanna still hasn't had sex with a guy who's not Pete, there was the perfect opportunity with Mimi and Wolfgang in the apartment. When they were wrestling him and he was trying to stand up they could have accidentally pulled his pants down, having two gorgeous girls staring at his dick with shocked expressions could have aroused him, that could have turned Mimi on and she starts playing with it, seeing that Hanna is getting even more turned on she could ask her if she wants to join in

Reactions: DD3DD

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'm also really looking forward to the point when Hanna pops her anal cherry (just as long as it's not with Pete)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DD3DD

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
I'm also really looking forward to the point when Hanna pops her anal cherry (just as long as it's not with Pete)
Psst... psst... cloudstrife Do I have some bad news for you... (Adventures - Movie Night) And why you should take X3rr4's recommendations and play through the Adventures. (P.S. X3 has enough foresight about their player base, so you do get a choice to name your char in the Adventure, feels like a win win imho)

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
I assume the added ep1 scene is the choice selection in metro - with that in mind, I feel the way Hanna reacts to drunkard in club (scene with girls) also screams for one, even if it doesn't lead to anything.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes