X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
No one could have predicted the side effects of the new vaccine. The dead have risen and the world has become a different ... place. Join Hanna in the wake of this post-pandemic nightmare, as she searches frantically for Mimi.

king-teaser.jpg

Enjoy the beginning of the most cinematic and dramatic comic i ever created.

king-teaser-2.jpg

Full-HD

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
X3rr4 I love the main characters so far and even the humor. Please tell me that we can tell the blackmailers to fuck off or even end up punishing them. If so, then I will become a patron. If not, then I won't but will just wish you luck on your project. I just cannot support any non-con and/or weak willed female protags who bend to blackmail.

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
X3rr4 I love the main characters so far and even the humor. Please tell me that we can tell the blackmailers to fuck off or even end up punishing them. If so, then I will become a patron. If not, then I won't but will just wish you luck on your project. I just cannot support any non-con and/or weak willed female protags who bend to blackmail.
Sorry, there won’t be any spoilers ;)

groober

Dec 16, 2019
love this game ... blackmail, forced exhibitionism or voluntary excellent, nice images and cute girls ... looking forward to much more :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: X3rr4

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Are even working on this game anymore? because i joined your patreon and i don't see anything but a bunch of random crap... I'll support your project but not your hobby?
You clearly have no idea what episodic game development is like especially solo and with a full time job. That much appreciated hard work you called "crap" I produce is for my real supporters and fans to thank them for their patience while I work on the game. You are more than welcome to leave if you are dissatisfied with how I work on this passion project of mine in all of my available spare time. Thank you for your support thus far.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
You clearly have no idea what episodic game development is like especially solo and with a full time job. That much appreciated hard work you called "crap" I produce is for my real supporters and fans to thank them for their patience while I work on the game. You are more than welcome to leave if you are dissatisfied with how I work on this passion project of mine in all of my available spare time. Thank you for your support thus far.
Don take him serious.. read his other posts he made, he s pretty much just another spoiled troll looking for attention.

3.70 star(s) 26 Votes