Danv

Aug 21, 2020
couldn't get past first choice and first bad end, i get all those "fem protag victim" games, they are usually fun and kinky, but this is just dumb

Knytling

Feb 18, 2022
Holy crap there is a lot of negative comments from people who clearly only have had relations with their right hand...
Why do you expect the dev to sit in their mom's basement and crank out updates for your intitled ass? Do you expect that the dev have no life like you??
The dev have clearly stated that it's a passion project that's done in their free time. For god's sake let the dev do it in their timeline so we get something good.

X3rr4 you do great work.
Exceptional attention to detaile.
The characters are unique and look really good.
Looking forward to see more of your content. :love:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Holy crap there is a lot of negative comments from people who clearly only have had relations with their right hand...
Why do you expect the dev to sit in their mom's basement and crank out updates for your intitled ass? Do you expect that the dev have no life like you??
The dev have clearly stated that it's a passion project that's done in their free time. For god's sake let the dev do it in their timeline so we get something good.

X3rr4 you do great work.
That man said something that many don't seem to understand. every game creator has their personal life so we have to think about their well-being not only in the game but unfortunately not everyone thinks the same way we do. (y)

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019

X3rr4 you do great work.
I don't care, I want to update now, work as a slave :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Everest Harrison

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Why do you think there were not more updates? Read the comments in this thread. I just didn't feel I wanted all this negativity and focused my creativity on projects that I enjoy and for which I get constructive feedback and also support. You have shot yourselves in the foot with your attitude. Reading the recent responses here only confirms my decision.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Hanna: Futile Resistance "One Year, Zero Updates" Special Edition
(Ep II SE)

PC

MAC

Android

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hanna Futile Resistance [Ep.2 SE] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 781 MB
Original Size Mac: 747 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 292 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 259 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I actually started working on Episode III.
I hope you will continue with Episode III. I think I played this game through all the content thus far a long time ago. Is this the same game? I have been wanting to see how it develops. I like female protagonist games such as Lisa, Manila Shaw, and Jessica O'Neil. I hope you won't be too disheartened by the haters. Ignore them. They are unworthy of your concern.

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
fooled by the fem protag + lesbian tag (and especially the banner this time) again -.-
looks very nice though, content isn't for me, but wish you best of luck, dev

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Got caught in action at the first choice, well as i have to live with my choices i had to quit unfortunately. It's a shame the game looked quite good but there was a few mistakes.
First the boyfriend, oh ! that's a big no no this one, why would i fuck with someone i never had a chance to choose?
It's like the dad with a male MC in a VN, it's place is the cemetery! :LOL:
Then our dear MC, she likes to dress like a hooker but then complains about the assholes wanting to grope her, you have to choose girl, dress casual and walk in peace or dress sexy and feel the hands of the naughty boys. Our world is what it is, live with it!
But this was a simple good little story, a bit short for me as i'm a dirty pervert old guy who can't resist to the evil temptations.
I don't think i can play this game, i will always end up in such a bad situation and get punished!

• Angry
Reactions: pavlogrk
3.70 star(s) 26 Votes