DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
LOL, I stand corrected. Glad you support creators. X3rr4 is working diligently on getting the best Ep3 released for everyone (She recently did a full re-render of all the completed Ep3 renders to vastly improve the look of them). She has stated a more relaxed and less stressed work-flow this time around due to her current IRL schedule & lack of help from my lazy @$$ and my IRL commitments this Episode.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Shouldn't the title of the game either be 'Hanna: Futile Resistance' or 'Hanna's futile resistance'??

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
i do understand that this was a passion project of yours, but can you tell whether there is an upcoming update to look forward to?

I think soon there will be a new update I've been waiting for a while but it's worth all this wait it's a good game with several very beautiful characters and a very cool story also we can't forget that not all games with female protagonists are as creative as X3rr4 :love:

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
HannaFutileResistance-Episode-2-SE.jpg

The "One Year, Zero Updates" Special Edition of Hanna: Futile Resistance is out now for my Dedicated Supporters. It offers 11 new Adventures with 639 new Renders.

Release for lower tiers is in two weeks

Love X3rr4

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:love::love: anyone else here is in love with Hanna like me lol she is a lovely woman with great features a very hot body and also has her personality that suits her a lot of course we can't forget about mimi who is a lovely girl too.

3.70 star(s) 26 Votes