Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
I hope you will continue with Episode III. I think I played this game through all the content thus far a long time ago. Is this the same game? I have been wanting to see how it develops. I like female protagonist games such as Lisa, Manila Shaw, and Jessica O'Neil. I hope you won't be too disheartened by the haters. Ignore them. They are unworthy of your concern.
nothing or practically nothing has changed after one year and they upload the same game again... don't even worry about downloading or watching it. wait until next year maybe they upload half chapter and finish the game in a decade or two

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2017
I appreciate the dev amazing quality as an artist, renders are high quality and the story is cool enough to follow, hope he/she doesnt become another one that dissapears because of some assholes that only waste their complaining about everything, most of us enjoy the game and thanks the dev for the effort. So keep it up and good luck to the future!

• Red Heart
Reactions: noms8000 and X3rr4

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
A small new comic.

Starfish Jewelry [Hanna and Trix]

Hanna finds out too late about Trix's new job and gets promptly searched by her. What Trix finds, even she would not have expected...

13 images

2160p

1080p

teaser (1).jpg

3.70 star(s) 26 Votes