X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Hanna: Futile Resistance - "The Movie Night" released to my "Dedicator" + higher supporters!

Patreon
SubscribeStar
DeviantArt

036.jpg

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
Hanna: Futile Resistance - "The Movie Night" released to my "Dedicator" + higher supporters!

Patreon
SubscribeStar
DeviantArt

View attachment 2202849
Hey i Wanted to ask do is this game update or movie/Comic
And when we will get game update?

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Hey i Wanted to ask do is this game update or movie/Comic
And when we will get game update?
This is a small linear side story attached to the main game. X3rr4 is still working on the game, and if you're wondering why the game is long to update, it's because her art is not only the game itself, but also individual art pieces, comics and more. Just pop by her Discord and you'll see it's not all about the game.
If you're here just because of the game, then wait. If you like the game, subscribe, and if you want more of the art, check the discord.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Oh thanks for replying man
You can read through previous posts in this thread and you'll see there was a lot of love for this game and its art. There was a lot of positive feedback and hunger for this game to be updated as tons of people were asking for it. Then a few people drop some negative feedback/trolling/hatred towards the game/dev and that is what the dev decided to focus on, not the love they were getting. They said themselves they lost the desire to work on it because of that. I, personally, find that sad as the game had/has a ton of potential and had far more people who loved it than hated it, but hey, we don't know what was happening in the devs life that made them react the way they did. So... *shrug*

Will this game get any sort of an actual content filled update? Maybe, maybe not (I really hope it does!). Only the dev knows for sure and this was a passion project for them, not their job. Just click "watch thread" I guess and when/if you ever see a version update, check it out and show the dev some love if you enjoyed it by providing positive feedback and a month or two of Patreon support. ciao

Knytling

Feb 18, 2022
X3rr4 makes a lot more art than just the game, and it all takes time. Especially with the attention to detailes she puts in to every single render.
Why is it that people on here expect her to crank out shitty updates every other month for free?. Some people have every day lives, and can't sit in mom's basement and wank off in front of the screen like most of the haters on here. But i guess it's hard for a basement dwelling adult that still breastfeeds to imagine that there are other things to life.
If you bothered to Support or just join her Discord you would see that there is a lot more going on.
X3rr4 keep up the fantastic work.
You have some of the most unique characters and your work is in a class by itself.
Love your work a can't wait to see more <3

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
snow-005.jpg

It's that time of year again.... Snow falls, traffic comes to a standstill and everyone sets off to visit their loved ones. Our duo also heads off to a Christmas party. But then the weather deteriorates dramatically. What will Hanna and Mimi do to survive this snowstorm?

Lost in the snowstorm - Comic Part 1 of 2

2160p

1080p

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
I love the game in most aspects, plot, graphics, animations, sounds :love: But why no story progress for so long time, only new short adventures episode... please don't make funs lose hope :)

Knytling

Feb 18, 2022
An other great update X3rr4
Movie Night got some really nice renders and exceptional attention to detail.
Keep up the great work. And i can't wait to see what you come up with next :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ass Fan and X3rr4

cbsx

May 4, 2020
Wow... the complainer's in this thread are unreal...

I thought X3rr4 was just overreacting... but nope.
Dude it barely gets updated and the comics are on their patreon to try to get more subs.
Get the fuck out of here... the comics are in the SE update, go read the changelog. :WeSmart:
They're milking people.
Milking subs by giving them content they enjoy... that's a new one. :KEK:
Even the side stories in the game wouldn't be happening if they intended at all to finish the main story ever.
What the hell does that even mean? :illuminati::WaitWhat:

Last edited:

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
She is sexy but sadly Hanna and Pete sex scene avoidable. Coz Im not fans of female protag with her boyfriend thats she will always fuck her boyfriend in all storyline and thats boring.

Reactions: .Septic.
3.70 star(s) 26 Votes