X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
In case someone wants to support the development. Here is a 10% coupon for my Patreon page. It is valid until Sep 9, 2024 at 5:40 PM:

Code:
X0209

Reactions: DD3DD and doujin1

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hanna Futile Resistance [Ep.6] [X3rr4] - Compressed

Win/Linux [432 MB]
- - - -

Mac [427 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 13, 2021
Soo...nothing has changed? Still a game with meaningless Choices and tons of forced content (Lesbian, Cheating, etc)? It is waht it is...MC is unpleasant...because she s a lying and cheating hypocrite...:cautious:

Thought i give it a try after some time..but the Dev sticks to his/her Road...:unsure: Sad...because most of the Stuff (which could have been made avoidable/or by Choice) doesn t have anything to do with the Story progress...

Moving on...

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Soo...nothing has changed? Still a game with meaningless Choices and tons of forced content (Lesbian, Cheating, etc)? It is waht it is...MC is unpleasant...because she s a lying and cheating hypocrite...:cautious:

Thought i give it a try after some time..but the Dev sticks to his/her Road...:unsure: Sad...because most of the Stuff (which could have been made avoidable/or by Choice) doesn t have anything to do with the Story progress...

Moving on...
I was going to ask about choices... if this is true, it saved me some time. If there are no choices, does that mean you're railroaded into all of the fetishes too? Lesbian is find, incest good, but group sex and female MC raises warning flags, and so does footjob and drugs.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Good update, wished it was a little longer but dev gave choices at the end of the naked art class for both straight and lesbian so no one should complain, but probly still will :ROFLMAO:
they still need to find a way to get back at wolfys bitch mom, tired of her always insulting mimi and Hanna

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
Good update, wished it was a little longer but dev gave choices at the end of the naked art class for both straight and lesbian so no one should complain, but probly still will :ROFLMAO:
they still need to find a way to get back at wolfys bitch mom, tired of her always insulting mimi and Hanna
Also don't you feel the sex scene with Williams is a bit rushed? I know she is eventually gonna cheat but never expected to be William......

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
I was going to ask about choices... if this is true, it saved me some time. If there are no choices, does that mean you're railroaded into all of the fetishes too? Lesbian is find, incest good, but group sex and female MC raises warning flags, and so does footjob and drugs.
Since this is a female protagonist game, it would be impossible not to have a female MC. So I'm not sure why that would raise any warning flags for you, other than deciding not to start playing the game at all, because you prefer games with a male protagonist? Naturally, in any game where the protagonist is female, having a female MC is not optional.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HannaFutileResistance-EP6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
A new episode is always new content.
Hey Dev, wonderful renders...
Just a suggestion though, Hanna could have been more corrupted before she went full cheating mode, the scene with the Dean could have been something lewd but not the hardcore stuff....

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes