Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
It's very frustrating that there is no choice before the dean scene and DEV makes a forced scene... I don't want to speak against anyone and believe me I'm speaking impartially, but this scene completely ruined the game for players who prefer the lesbian they focus on the route (besides Peter). It was a totally irrational decision, I'm sorry but that's just my opinion...

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Hey Dev, wonderful renders...
Just a suggestion though, Hanna could have been more corrupted before she went full cheating mode, the scene with the Dean could have been something lewd but not the hardcore stuff....
Hanna was already pretty corrupted before the game even started. It's pretty obvious William isn't the first guy she's fucked since she started dating Pete. He isn't the first person as you claim, just the first one in this game. Pete is also fully aware of Hanna's sexual adventures, and says so to Mimi:

'We both know who Hanna is. It doesn't bother me at all that she fools around without me. As a matter of fact I think I kind of love it'

You wouldn't say something like that, unless it had already happened quite a few times before in the past. And is it even cheating at all, if Pete feels that comfortable about it? Everything suggests they already have some kind of existing arrangement that allows Hanna to have fun with whoever she chooses.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes