thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I really enjoyed this enjoyable little game, specially the NTR route.

Can someone tell me if the protagonist's wife appear on Chloe18 and if she cheats on that game?

Reactions: MrJ

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
okay honestly the animations and models are really good, but gaddammit GDS do something about game mechanics cause its limited af or at least add a "back to main menu" button so I don't have to reboot the game every time I wanna load a save

the limited game mechanics are reason why I dropped Chloe18

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
The walkthrough doesnt make sense. Specially the mom. You cant talk to her two times and make her drink. She doesnt want to go to the boat with me.

How do you fuck cherryl the girl in the rooftop?

blacksiopao

Feb 24, 2018
The walkthrough doesnt make sense. Specially the mom. You cant talk to her two times and make her drink. She doesnt want to go to the boat with me.

How do you fuck cherryl the girl in the rooftop?
you need to follow the walkthrough as it is exactly because even clicking on other stuff/getting items uses time. just get what you need for that route so that you won't end up triggering the jetski/boat event early before you do what you need to do.

also cheryl needs info on hanna, necklace then suntan lotion.

piales

Jun 17, 2017
chloe,hanna,the daughter, i love that type of girls. GDS really know what he's doing.:FeelsGoodMan:
By the way, anyone know some good games with that type of girls.

Last edited:

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Wow, wow,wow, what an excellent game this is, boner from start to finish (oops, to much information).
Man, I love this NTR stuff (or plain cheating or whatever) ! Give us more, more, more, ...please :eek:penedeyewink:
What a lewd wife :heartcoveredeyes:

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Was fun playing this one.. little confusing at first but between Youtube and walkthru i made it but for some reason the one with wife with mouth open, one eye closed and covered in Gooo in the Achievements was not filled "spinning and full color like the rest, also noticed on video there was one not spinning in end. "This is one long run on sentence LOL"
Video posted by :
post #161

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes