my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
oh well...it seems like i missed p7 on my fly by reading the fred. that utube vid i spoilered was allready linked be4 there!! iam sry guys. nevermind, still let it be and do not delete it for now...

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
well, look's like every new game in 2018 has to be with ntr. btw don't mind me, just thoughts
Ofcourse ! Game without NTR has no thrill except incest genre. NTR does really fit in this story well to make it short we already know why is it (wife hates you) . Majority of the people don't enjoy playing husband & wife bf/gf vanilla/romance route because it's very very common and boring , it's like watching shitty romance movies .

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Created a walkthrough that will help minimize your time and obtain all scenes in-game & endings.
Best if followed by the letter from start to end!
The walkthrough can also be found on my .
Enjoy!

Edit 14/08/2018: The guide got re-made all over. Please use the updated one for the future. Thanks!

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
This part of the walk doesen't work:
Head to Bar > Wife
Try to talk with Wife x2
Give her wine x2 (Drag the wine icon to her)
Try to talk with Wife
Second talk he explain what happening and after that the ski scenes shows up. So i have no chance to give wife Wine...

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
This part of the walk doesen't work:
Head to Bar > Wife
Try to talk with Wife x2
Give her wine x2 (Drag the wine icon to her)
Try to talk with Wife
Second talk he explain what happening and after that the ski scenes shows up. So i have no chance to give wife Wine...
Walkthrough works fine, it's precisely calculated, so you need to follow the steps to the letter, you click on something else or talk to someone when not told to do so, will mess up the guide.

@klx Can you kindly linking to my walkthrough instead of posting it directly uploading in the OP. Thanks

oopsdrop

Jun 30, 2017
At last and after much work, here's the CG rip for the game. The dev really didn't want it to be done! :)
I put together all the files by scene (sometimes they branch off to "a" and "b" versions) and in order, and animations have been compiled as MP4 movies (I didn't put the individual frames).

I hope you'll enjoy this!

NB: I broke some vids :( and I don't have time to remake them)

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
weird, manage to unlocked everything except for wife scene 1 (1-1), any idea why?
we are not sure yet if that's a bug but i do believe there are two versions of that scene, one where she masturbates thinking about you and one where she masturbates thinking about gregory

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
ok i can now confirm that it is possible to unlock the first achievement (the masturbation achievement), i did it earlier today

Image Here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Ofcourse ! Game without NTR has no thrill except incest genre. NTR does really fit in this story well to make it short we already know why is it (wife hates you) . Majority of the people don't enjoy playing husband & wife bf/gf vanilla/romance route because it's very very common and boring , it's like watching shitty romance movies .
I hate to break it to you but most folk hate NTR.

Reactions: dumbass55
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes