TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

Hello,
As a tester for this game, I inform you that this game is copyrighted and I ask you to remove it under the provisions of Section 512(c) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Please be advised that law requires you, as a service provider, to “expeditiously remove or disable access to” the infringing video game upon receiving this notice. Noncompliance may result in a loss of immunity for liability under the DMCA.

Sincerely,
Otter Fucker.
@F95 @Sam I'll sue you
395775239717388298.png

Reactions: ponyguy and xןʞ

Press_ok

Apr 30, 2017
Found a bug I suppose.
Wife sucked boss. Husband take to boat with wife but wife gone alone and fuel is over.
Husband takes jetski use binoculars and see 3 guys helped to wife and asked for payment.
Husband on the jetski right now but there is no any button aroud to click.

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
well, look's like every new game in 2018 has to be with ntr. btw don't mind me, just thoughts
GDS has always had NTR(ish) content in his games. His first game, Matt and the Bus Stop Girl, had a path where Pizza Girl could have stolen your date and made you sleep on the couch of your own apartment while hot lesbian sex occurred in the next room behind a closed door. His second game was going to be a full on swinger game but his ambition seemed to exceed the available technology he had at the time and he changed it to Suddenly a Party where incest first became part of his games. There also seems to be quasi Femdom undertones in his games as well as lots of female NPC's are somewhat dominant. There is a scene in Matt and the Bus Stop Girl where you could be dominated and the Boss's Wife in this game has some dominant traits as well.

Actually most of his games seem to have the MC just kind of set events into motion and react to them instead of the MC being fully in control of what transpires. It is weird in this game because to succeed you HAVE to plan out what you will do and what ending you want. You can't just pick up everything that isn't nailed down which is a behavior that has been programmed into players through decades of adventure games. Everything you pick up progresses time and certain events happen at certain times, so you have to do some initial playthroughs to figure out what does what then decide what you need and take it while leaving the rest or else you will run out of time. It is the counter intuitiveness of this that makes the game so challenging, but once you wrap your head around this concept and create a plan of attack at the start of the game then the game becomes rather easy. There are a few times where you have to use what old school adventure gamers call "Sierra Logic" where the solution to certain puzzles are not the most logical things to do (showing the birth control pills to the boss comes to mind, because seriously, why would you do that).

What I would like to have seen and would have been very clever is if you played old school adventure game style where you just pick up everything and don't have a plan then that is the result of the game. You get more content where you are just setting events in motion and are in less control for those scenes (so more NTR content, or male submissive content or just content where the player isn't in control). Then if you solved puzzles that require meticulous planning then you get content where you are more of an "alpha male", where you are in control and can be dominant and even create a harem or something like that. So for example, if you have a puzzle where you collect a bunch of booze and you realize that giving it to one character increases their drunkenness and you just give all of your booze to that character to get them really drunk, then you get content where you are less in control. If say, you overhear content that one of the girls tends to get the most horny when she gets two drinks only into her and is slightly buzzed and another girl takes a little bit more, then you give two drinks to one girl and the rest to another, you deserve content where you are a little more in control (you as a player have to overhear the conversation then create a plan of attack, which means actually reading the dialogue instead of clicking past it and just clicking objects onto whatever the game lets you click on). So then if you play the game more trial an error passively you get more submissive content. If you play the game with a definite plan of attack and a clear vision of what your goals are in the game, then the content you get reflects that.

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
I'm missing one scene with daughter it's where she is taking anal from another guy I guess it's at least what it looks like how do I get it?

JhomBraun

Donor
Jan 19, 2018
Reading this thread tells me that there are more scenes which I missed the first 2 times that I played. I got nothing much the first time except seeing the daughter naked after she fell off the jet ski and lost her bikini. The next time I took the boss' daughter on the jet ski and got to fuck her. Both times the game ended way too quickly!

Oh, and there must have been a bug in the version I played as the images flashed nearly all the time like they were unstable.

andy1104

Sep 10, 2017
Walkthrough make by me, I hope this will be helpful for you

Check all character.

Daughter hates you ending – unlock daughter scene 01 - Hanna scene 04
- Check the sea, eavesdrop them, After 14:00 , check sea Sea, eavesdrop them again, try going to cabin in cockpit, back to the sea, peek them.

Daughter fuker ending - unlock daughter scene 01, 03, 04, 05.
- Check the sea, eavesdrop them, take 3 wines, 2 in bar, 1 in terrace, wait until 13:00, choose take your daughter,after that wait until 14:05, check terrace, ask Cherry for a shirt, Go to Cabin, take a shirt, give daughter 3 wines, give her a shirt, listen her, after 15:00 choose take the girls for a ride.

Good wife ending - unlock wife scene 01, 02, 05 - Pizza girl scene 01, 02
- Check bar, take 02 wines, talk with wife twice – pizza girl story 01, give her 02 wines, talk with her - pizza girl story 02, Check cockpit, Talk with boss about the view,back to cockpit take binoculars, wait until 13:00, choose drive jetski with your wife, after that check the bar, check wife`purse, take birth control pills, go to cabin,check bathroom, stay and watch, after 15:00 choose take your wife for a ride, use the binoculars, go save your wife.

Cheating wife ending - unlock wife scene 03, 04, 07 - Cherry scene 01, 02
- Check bar, take 02 wines, check sea, Ask Hanna about her mom, check cockpit, talk with boss about the view, take binoculars, go to bathroom, take sun lotion, check terrace, Ask Cherry about Hanna, talk about her necklace, give her sun lotion, After 13:00 choose stay here, check terrace, Offer Cherry to apply sun lotion, ask Cherry to put more lotion, check wife`purse, take birth control pills, check sea, Ask Hanna where there`s some lotion, give her 02 wine, ask again, check cockpit, show pills to boss, check cabin, take sun lotion, back to Cherry, give her sun lotion, go after your wife, choose take your wife for a ride, use the binoculars, keep watching.

Bad marriaged ending - Unlock Cherry scene 01, 02, 03 - wife scene 06 -
- Check bar, take 02 wines, check sea, Ask Hanna about her mom, check cockpit, talk with boss about the view, take binoculars, go to bathroom, take sun lotion, check terrace, Ask Cherry about Hanna, talk about her necklace, give her sun lotion, After 13:00 choose stay here, check terrace, Offer Cherry to apply sun lotion, ask Cherry to put more lotion check sea, Ask Hanna where there`s some lotion, give her 02 wine, ask again, check cabin, take sun lotion,wait until 14:35, back to Cherry, give her sun lotion, choose stay and enjoy Cherry, wait until 15:00 ,choose take your wife for a ride, use the binoculars, go save your wife.

Daughter`s new lover ending - unlock daughter scene 01 - Hanna scene 03, 04, 05
- Check the sea, eavesdrop them, check cabin, take the key,show boss the key then ask him about the view,take binoculars, check terrace, give the key to Cherry, steal key back, check cabin, use the key, choose stay here, check terrace, look at the sea, look for Hanna and your daughter, check the sea, eavesdrop them, try going to cabin in cockpit, back to the sea, peek them, wait until 15:00 choose take the girls for a ride.

Hanna`s ending - unlock daughter scene 02 - Hanna scene 01, 02
- Check bar, take 02 cokes,02 wine, check sea, ask Hanna about her mom, ask her about her dad, give her 02 cokes, wait until 13:00, choose take Hanna,check cockpit, ask boss what happen on the jetski,check cabin,take 02 wine, check terrace, talk with Cherry and your daughter, give them some wines, talk with them again, give them some wine again, talk with them, wait until 15:00 choose ask Hanna the trick for the speedboat.

JSFrosty

Feb 11, 2018
Did anyone pick up what the bosses daughter was referring to when she said her dad "loves that stupid box?"

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
Great work....the models don't looks like plastic... the wife is so hot... and one of the best animations scene I had seen...

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes