icanflyplanes

Jan 12, 2018
If you want to fap and see all the scenes just change the "read" file in C:\Users\(your user name)\AppData\Local\project_09. Insert the following text at the top of the file and you will have access to all the scenes with all achievements unlocked. Only do it if you want to be lazy and take the easy way out. I couldn't get a few so I did it this way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hugh_Jassol

Dec 21, 2017
I like Chloe18, but the grinding could get a bit tiresome sometimes.
Really liking this game though. Hard at first, but after a while I was able to get what affects who for the most part. Short but has multiple endings. Another winner from GDS!

The only bad mark I can give it is the bug with the wife on the speedboat after the fishermen find her.

givemeaname11

May 15, 2017
I've got everything except for one ending, the one that's at the top higher than all the others. Anyone know what it is?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
well, look's like every new game in 2018 has to be with ntr. btw don't mind me, just thoughts
if that's the case looks like I won't be playing many games.

My only real complaint on this game would be that Hanna's pussy is too fucking gray. It's a real turnoff.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
an completed story from begging to end
OK...

According to this line and some of the text on the screenshots, this one could most likely use a fancy "engrish" tag.

I'll try it at some point and see how much my eyes will bleed :WutFace:
be sure to start it with the begging!

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
If you want to fap and see all the scenes just change the "read" file in C:\Users\(your user name)\AppData\Local\project_09. Insert the following text at the top of the file and you will have access to all the scenes with all achievements unlocked. Only do it if you want to be lazy and take the easy way out. I couldn't get a few so I did it this way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You wouldnt happen to know how to do this on a mac do you?

Reactions: knightshift
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes