RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
It does say "Language: English".
Wait... are you saying even the language description has typos ?
Where is the world going ? :test2:

So that explains the screenshots, but then whose kneecaps are to be removed because of the description and that (in)famous "an completed story from begging to end" ? :evilsmile:
that's all @GDS :D

Reactions: xןʞ

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
You might want to give Chloe another playthrough. There's a lot of new content since the first few versions.
I have tried and it's true that it's better now. It's annoying that you have only 2 saves for a game so long and you cannot replay the scenes, but probably it something that has made better in the new game and cannot change in the old.

Reactions: Brololol

odiorevolver

Dec 14, 2016
I cant even find a single way to fuck cherry... let alone the scenes of the wife with ur boss
EDIT : thank you dude! @

Reactions: Brololol

loditt

Jun 24, 2017
yeah, I've gotten all the scenes except for most of them with the wife. I've only got the first two for her and I can't figure out how to get the others.

For Cherry odiorevolver you need to find sunscreen in the bathroom. You might also need to ask Hanna about her, then ask Cherry about Hanna, and afterwards the necklace. Stay on the boat during the jet ski moment and offer to rub in the lotion. After you run out you need to give a glass of wine to Hanna and she'll tell you where to get the last bottle, then you need to offer to apply more sunscreen.

Reactions: odiorevolver

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
Belive or not, It's a full story, a full game no milking, no 2 scenes and its over,
I do believe that, but my beef is with the sentence itself.
To make an already too-long story short, here's the proper spelling:

A complete story from beginning to end
Though if I'm honest(er ?), "Complete story" should be quite sufficient.

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Small hint to all. I finished all but one scene on my own in less than 2 hours. So try, fail, try again. Time is quite short in between jetski and powerboat so think what you do. And rest of hints:
- For wife and pizza girl scenes: alcohol is the main key. Talk to her multible times, spy her in restroom, rescue her or just watch...
- Cherry: Give coke to Hanna and ask about mom. No need for alcohol at all. Talk to Cherry, ask about Hanna/necklace. Fucking her is quite difficult because of time. You need to massage her during jetski. After that give 2x alcohol to Hanna to obtain second sunlotion. (On last scene you get wife's bj/fuck scenes if you show boss wife's pills. Which you can stole from her purse.)
- Hanna: 2x cokes before taking her jetsking.
- Daughter: Jetski, alcohol, shirt and timing.
- Daughter&Hanna: Listening, spying, finding/using key, spying.

So keep trying, game it's not so hard...I'm sure GDS will provide walkthrough sometime, but just stop asking for it. Game has been out less than 7h. I just hate it when people keep spamming "walkthrough" when some new update is released. Can't you even try to complete something on your own than just following textguide to just see everything right away?

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
It keeps freezing when I get to the 3 guys that show up at my wife on the speedboat. Anybody know how to get around that?

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes