Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Hello, if I may ask, how do you trigger the MC daughter scene? I just can't get 'the girls to take the boat'. Thanks.
Listen girls at morning. Take her with jetski. After that you need to give her a shirt and 3 alcohol. And "listen girl" in cabin after 14.35.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Personally I have thought that GDS seemed promising, but I had stopped to follow him because chloe for me didn't seem a good game (I have seen only the first releases), but this doesn't bad and I have also seen that in the last months he has began to have a good number of patrons. Good to see, some authors need time to make better game and also some times before the patrons begin to have confidence in them, but at the end many decide (or are forced) to quit before that point.
You might want to give Chloe another playthrough. There's a lot of new content since the first few versions.

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
Did you not see the language description. :tf:
It does say "Language: English".
Wait... are you saying even the language description has typos ?
Where is the world going ? :test2:

just so you all know the text in the screenshots is @GDS's work not mine :D
clearly he decided to use old screenshots instead of taking new ones with my script so shame on him :p
So that explains the screenshots, but then whose kneecaps are to be removed because of the description and that (in)famous "an completed story from begging to end" ? :evilsmile:

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
It does say "Language: English".
Wait... are you saying even the language description has typos ?
Where is the world going ? :test2:

So that explains the screenshots, but then whose kneecaps are to be removed because of the description and that (in)famous "an completed story from begging to end" ? :evilsmile:
Belive or not, It's a full story, a full game no milking, no 2 scenes and its over,

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
But the wife shows up and cut to bad ending.
Read my previous post again. I edited it just before you replied. You need to wait +5min before going to cabin. Wife leaves toilet 14.35 so you cant start D scene before that.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Read my previous post again. I edited it just before you replied. You need to wait +5min before going to cabin. Wife leaves toilet 14.35 so you cant start D scene before that.
Yeah, I looked back and tried a few times (because it's actually kinda tricky since you can't time skip inside cabin, and you get locked out after 2.30...). Thanks!

... Now, about the two girls hot fucking sex scene, if you don't mind I ask...

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
... Now, about the two girls hot fucking sex scene, if you don't mind I ask...
If I remember right: Listen them at morning. Ask about key from boss&Cherry, steal key back, check cabinet. Spy them with binoculars. Try going to cabin. Spy girls behind boat. Take girls with powerboat.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
If I remember right: Listen them at morning. Ask about key from boss&Cherry, steal key back, check cabinet. Spy them with binoculars. Try going to cabin. Spy girls behind boat. Take girls with powerboat.
Oh yes it worked. Thank you so very much for the help! XD

I like this short side story from the dev so much more than Chloe18, mainly because that game zones me out with the stats grinding. This one is short, simple, and sweet in so many ways.

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
Quality game as always.
A bit trial and error but nothing unsolvable.
The only thing a bit too cryptic for my taste was the birth control pills.
If that is the kinda quality we can look forward to in Chloe18, I am rather excited for the next update.
Also we get Pizza Girl content !
I probably said it a 100 times but yeah now for me all that is missing is some more Susie and her brother content and that is all I ever hoped for from a follow up game after SaP.
Well some more Ellie is always nice too.
Carrie is my favourit character and I really didn't expect that much amount of content for her and I love it.
Also here again something some developers really could learn from. Yes there was a slight delay but he delivered a whole new game. Other developers I saw on here deliver weeks later for 10 minutes of linear content.
Translation errors or bad english happen (especially if you aren't native) so I won't count them as negative because it is not game breaking as long as you understand it and fixable after everything gamebreaking has been handled.
All in all a great game as always.
I can say GDS is one of my favourit developers here.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes