xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I don't think it is.
-He said several times in his discord that the had more than 1gb. This file is only 670mb.
-There are 2 versions in this link
Its almost as if the OP links are directly from the $10 patreon post or something, but hey don't believe me, no skin off my back if some rando decides not to play the game. :eek:

Kinda buggy. There also seems to be missing scenes.
He's uploading bugfixed version as I type.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
OK...

According to this line and some of the text on the screenshots, this one could most likely use a fancy "engrish" tag.

I'll try it at some point and see how much my eyes will bleed :WutFace:
@RazorX They are talking Crappy about your engrushi skillz

Reactions: aleksandar701

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Updated OP with bugfix version.

As usual GDS jerk who doesn't do changelogs because too busy lusting over traps.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

Hello,
As a tester for this game, I inform you that this game is copyrighted and I ask you to remove it under the provisions of Section 512(c) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Please be advised that law requires you, as a service provider, to “expeditiously remove or disable access to” the infringing video game upon receiving this notice. Noncompliance may result in a loss of immunity for liability under the DMCA.

Sincerely,
Otter Fucker.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Oh, I get to name my wife, yay. THIS IS SO IMMERSIVE, it's like I'm right there in the game.
hhh.png

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Almost did a hard pass on this because of the title.

I still don't get how a game called "Hanna's Boat Trip" has a male protag, but maybe it'll make sense after I DL and play it.

Reactions: Brololol

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Well. The game was good as usually. I'm only missing one scene. 4th of wife's plot. Any help for it?
wife plot.jpg
nvm. Finished hole game.

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017

Hello,
As a tester for this game, I inform you that this game is copyrighted and I ask you to remove it under the provisions of Section 512(c) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Please be advised that law requires you, as a service provider, to “expeditiously remove or disable access to” the infringing video game upon receiving this notice. Noncompliance may result in a loss of immunity for liability under the DMCA.

Sincerely,
Otter Fucker.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Malika456 and TCMS

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Its almost as if the OP links are directly from the $10 patreon post or something, but hey don't believe me, no skin off my back if some rando decides not to play the game. :eek:

He's uploading bugfixed version as I type.
Are you always an asshole or just when you are behind "special user" tag

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
Personally I have thought that GDS seemed promising, but I had stopped to follow him because chloe for me didn't seem a good game (I have seen only the first releases), but this doesn't bad and I have also seen that in the last months he has began to have a good number of patrons. Good to see, some authors need time to make better game and also some times before the patrons begin to have confidence in them, but at the end many decide (or are forced) to quit before that point.

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
GDS gonna decide to make good game one day maybe jajajaja.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
just so you all know the text in the screenshots is @GDS's work not mine :D
clearly he decided to use old screenshots instead of taking new ones with my script so shame on him :p

Reactions: Sirrah
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes