ontach

Apr 8, 2018
You mustn't be very good at understanding people then, the girlfriend is quite clearly submissive. Being overly attached and caring doesn't make you dominant.
If you remember the look she gave her friend who playfully tried to flirt with the MC, you'd take care she never looks at you like that. :unsure: :rolleyes:

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
My only complaint about this absolutely goddamn excellent renpy game is......no naked Elly. She's butt naked on the main menu, but we never see her full nude in game. That's it. That's all I can come up with.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Hey, can somebody who played this a bit more extensively than me enlighten me as to what repercussions there may be if you cheat on Elise? I played this first as loyal to Elise (like i always do when i am given the option), and then i checked what i missed, but it didn't seem to have any effect on the overall story. Am i missing something, or am i playing through this game twice unnecessarily?

Besides that, i want to say i really liked what i've seen here, and can't wait to see where it goes in the future :love:

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Hey, can somebody who played this a bit more extensively than me enlighten me as to what repercussions there may be if you cheat on Elise? I played this first as loyal to Elise (like i always do when i am given the option), and then i checked what i missed, but it didn't seem to have any effect on the overall story. Am i missing something, or am i playing through this game twice unnecessarily?

Besides that, i want to say i really liked what i've seen here, and can't wait to see where it goes in the future :love:
Too early to say, but she not seems to be the kind of person who take cheating well ! ^^ So surely repercussion in the future. And obligatory passage if you want a romance story with another character i think.

So began a second party if you want to romance the others characters and see their sex scenes, simply as that!

Tr1umph

Dec 28, 2019
I downloaded the windows version from mega and gdrive. The filename indicates version 1.40. The about menu ingame shows 1.30. Can someone confirm that the download realy is version 1.40?

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
I downloaded the windows version from mega and gdrive. The filename indicates version 1.40. The about menu ingame shows 1.30. Can someone confirm that the download realy is version 1.40?
That has new content...

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
It is pretty good game, the strongest point being the writing, Alice kinda pissed me off at some points, her one dimensional banter was grading at times also the big showdown under the bridge was some fucking anime memes. Besides that it was solid experience

zephrates

May 12, 2017
This game seems to have a lot of potential, the writing is well above average for an erotic game, and the renders are nice. On the flip side, I think the developer got a bit too ambitious trying to make it different in terms of game play. I got stuck in a loop getting Elly's phone number, and I just don't care enough to figure out how to get past it. I may try again in a few versions, but there are sooooo many games available, first impressions are key.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Happenstance [v1.50] [Undertow Games](1.72 GB rar pc source)
286 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
280 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

1.73 GB PC/1-62 GB MAC English versions:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes