yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Interesting game.

Found this bug though

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Hey I just recently found this game and really enjoyed it. But does anyone know if this game is going to have a harem option or if you are just going to have to choose someone?
It's cheating option, so be careful. They may in the future do you NTR or leave you alone as a dog :ROFLMAO:

hehehe is a joke, there is no NTR but the girlfriend can catch you, and seeing how dominant she is ... well, be careful what you choose;)

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Access denied
The server has denied your browsing request.

Please make sure you have the permission to access this page.
Error code 102 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED)

What is up with that ???
Many things, it seems your ISP does not want you to do nawty nawty stuff :p. You can change your DNS server in your router (update it again if you already did that) and then cross your fingers. It happens to me with mega and on most cornhub like websites ;). If you installed a new AV that takes kiddie proofing seriously..... then you need to make some......exceptions.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
So will Elly be the only love interest or will we eventually be able to start romantic relationships with like Alex or Nat? I really like the dynamic between the MC and the other girls, Nat especially. The dialogue is confusing me a bit though because it's kinda implying that you can't open up to her unless you end your relationship with her.
I think the game is still great either way, I'm just curious if being with other girls are solely cheating paths or if they can eventually progress?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. just checked the tags ... domination and .. corruption ... What ever mind control is to you though ... must be anybody's guess right now...

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Lol I give up trying to do the spoiler thing. Been trying to figure it out for the last ten minutes lol.
To do spoilers

Just type
[ Spoiler]
Option 1) Type your spoilery information. My example have a space after the [
Just do it the same as my example but without any space between the [] brackets

Option 2) Click on the Flag icon next to the emoji icon. It will pop a textbox. Type your spoiler information in there
[ /Spoiler]

Reactions: SAMASH112

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
hehehe is a joke, there is no NTR but the girlfriend can catch you, and seeing how dominant she is ... well, be careful what you choose
I can't see a single reason anyone would call the girlfriend dominant, it seems like she's the exact opposite

Reactions: Grelk

fucknuts

Sep 16, 2016
Is there a bug or did someone just re-upload the same latest realease? The game is still ending in the bar scene.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I can't see a single reason anyone would call the girlfriend dominant, it seems like she's the exact opposite
So, we're playing different games. THE girlfriend and sister are the most dominant girls in the entire game ;)

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes