Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Access denied
The server has denied your browsing request.

Please make sure you have the permission to access this page.
Error code 102 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED)

What is up with that ???

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I am very sory dear uncle .. will just sobb in the corner and dream the broken dreamers update while this gets updated :censored::cry::oops:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Happenstance [v1.40] [Undertow Games](1.57 gb rar pc source)
270 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
262 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
my previous saves aren't working :unsure::cry:
Really? I didn't have any problem with previous saves; strange. I even reloaded saves from the very beginning of the playthrough and worked my way forward across the last several updates of the game. So none of your saves are working, or just certain ones?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Certain saves don't work for me either but luckily I had the most recent thing in autosaves.

Dev if we can't do nothing with Alice in the future damn you to hell. lol

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I had that problem too. Try to replace the save folder with your old save folder (from the last version), something weird happened somehow.

I only tried to load 1 save and after it didn't load, I noticed that somehow the date was wrong. It was from the 27th or something but I hadn't played since the last update a month ago or whatever so that shouldn't be possible. The other dates were correct, but I didn't try to load those saves before I replaced the folders.

wolverinee

Jun 18, 2019
Really? I didn't have any problem with previous saves; strange. I even reloaded saves from the very beginning of the playthrough and worked my way forward across the last several updates of the game. So none of your saves are working, or just certain ones?
only autosaves worked not the saved ones

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Just started playing the latest update, but somehow the MC lost my chosen name. Now he is called Seres (default name!?), a name I would have never picked on my own.

Can I change this again editing a file or am I stuck with it? That's bothering more than I would have thought...

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes