ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
I'm stuck in the beginning where they're in the bus and it says "Roll back until you see clickables on your map". Anyone know what to do? I can't seem to press the orange circle that looks like it'd be for rolling back. Maybe I missed something in the beginning telling me how to roll back. I also don't see any clickables.

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
I'm stuck in the beginning where they're in the bus and it says "Roll back until you see clickables on your map". Anyone know what to do? I can't seem to press the orange circle that looks like it'd be for rolling back. Maybe I missed something in the beginning telling me how to roll back. I also don't see any clickables.
scroll your mouse roller key !

Reactions: ZoZo0311

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
I dont get it. There is a rollback icon in the fight, but nothing happens. Just continue or can you actually do something with it?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Happenstance [v1.30] [Undertow Games](1.46 gb rar pc source)
237 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7263, in script
    $ persistent.branchpath['id_enc1'] = True
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7263, in <module>
TypeError: list indices must be integers, not unicode

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7263, in script
  File "Happenstance-1.30 pc\Happenstance-1.30 pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "Happenstance-1.30 pc\Happenstance-1.30 pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7263, in <module>
  File "Happenstance-1.30 pc\Happenstance-1.30 pc\renpy\python.py", line 729, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
TypeError: list indices must be integers, not unicode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Happenstance 
Sun Nov 17 10:29:28 2019

Iynferno

Jun 6, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the top right scene unlocked. i feel live ive tried all options and cant find it.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
the "#¤" old "grandpa" beggar homeless guy "icon" is still in the middle of the screen and whenever you click on it you get that "gramps said this place used to be called lowtown central..." etc and you have to do that scene again
is this a "#"¤ up or is it meant to be for something later? why not move the clickable icon to top right or left or bottom right or left?

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
just press "K" (i return from begining and see agayn - System teach you)

Reactions: ZoZo0311

clitcommander

Feb 22, 2018
I have had different parts of the story become unresponsive when skipping read text. It always happens when you are prompted to rollback but not every time.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
FYI, taekopan, it looks like there is an error when the mysterious enemy is fighting the MC and he calls Natalie a whore. After the MC shouts back that "SHE'S NO WHORE", I get what is in the attached traceback file.

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes