laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Out of every game on here this is the only one I've ever felt like the MC should not be with any other girl besides his girlfriend and especially not her friend that whore is disgusting af fir trying to even get with her friends man to be honest the last update of this game I played was the one right after her friend was introduced and I really liked this game but I felt that the MC would be forced into a situation with her friend without choices I'll be honest I stopped playing this game just for that reason alone it's just like Become A Rockstar game slowly forcing a situation between Lisa and Jade bs in the beginning Lisa said I'm a jealous girl now all of a sudden she's willing to kiss girls and indulge in the idea of a threesome what type of bs

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
Out of every game on here this is the only one I've ever felt like the MC should not be with any other girl besides his girlfriend and especially not her friend that whore is disgusting af fir trying to even get with her friends man to be honest the last update of this game I played was the one right after her friend was introduced and I really liked this game but I felt that the MC would be forced into a situation with her friend without choices I'll be honest I stopped playing this game just for that reason alone it's just like Become A Rockstar game slowly forcing a situation between Lisa and Jade bs in the beginning Lisa said I'm a jealous girl now all of a sudden she's willing to kiss girls and indulge in the idea of a threesome what type of bs
There are choices, seems you pick the wrong ones and then blame the game :rolleyes:

Reactions: SandmansMisery

gusbg32

Oct 16, 2018
hi i'm a player if you're stuck in the roollbeck part just roll the mouse forward until you release the next dialogue i hope it helped you

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
If anyone has free time, could you post the pics of non cheating attire? Am curious.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so i get to class, then i get this tutorial for a qte, it presents me with a button to press, i press it and get an exception cuz the label does not fucking exist!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anyone have a fix for this?

edit: nevermind the qte is hopelessly broken, even after you change it to fit one of the two labels in qte_events.rpy, it still gives the exact same error. hmm wait this is from a save, i wonder if i must start a new game.... probably will still be broken cuz the line in script.rpy calls for that label which doesn't fucking exist...
sigh....

Last edited:

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
One of my favorites games I so can't wait for the next update. I hope we get some more Alice content an maybe a little naughty action going on with her lol Yea I'm a cheating sumbitch, My Mc loves Eli but loves the poon on the side lmao

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
great start, looking forward to updates on this one! also any hints on unlocking scenes 5 & 6 in the memoirs?

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Huh.. Am I mistaken or is a version of Bloody Tears playing during MC's visit to Alice after the incident in the alley? There's an unmistakable part of it, but the rest is totally new to me.

Reactions: redprimate

redprimate

Sep 22, 2018
Am i the only one who is wishing we can just friendzone Ellie and move on to other girls officially?:p

Huh.. Am I mistaken or is a version of Bloody Tears playing during MC's visit to Alice after the incident in the alley? There's an unmistakable part of it, but the rest is totally new to me.
That's what i thought at first too.Come to think of it,most soundtracks in this game sounds like some theme i have heard in some rpg game i have played way back then.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Am i the only one who is wishing we can just friendzone Ellie and move on to other girls officially?:p

That's what i thought at first too.Come to think of it,most soundtracks in this game sounds like some theme i have heard in some rpg game i have played way back then.
cheating is where its at man. Especially with GF's best friend. Yum.

Reactions: revan335

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
cheating is where its at man. Especially with GF's best friend. Yum.
I would guess you're not the only one, but personally I think Ellie is totally adorable. I'm playing both faithful and cheating routes in the game via different saves, but I would be 100% happy to only have a faithful route available. But, to each their own.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I would guess you're not the only one, but personally I think Ellie is totally adorable. I'm playing both faithful and cheating routes in the game via different saves, but I would be 100% happy to only have a faithful route available. But, to each their own.
Oh I like her. I'm just cheating to make things more taboo lol.

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes