desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
damn.... too short!! It was getting so epic too haha.
Can't wait for next update.

Gosh this is turning out to be my favorite game because it actually has a great plot AND the sex scenes have male dom flavor which I need to hard lol. Normally, games with good plot are pretty vanilla and I just play it for the story.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Just as the story was heating up damn nice cliffhanger to end on finally we confront the mysterious figure, looks like we are going to have an all-out brawl in the next update thought this was a pretty decent update as well, also I rather enjoyed that end screen of Elise and New girl Colleen

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I just finished the game. it was Amazing. The mystery, the fear of the unknown, the Powers. The Romance. The Backstory.
Like I was on edge all game.
I do like Elise, But if I had to choose my End-game Girl I would go for Natalie.

She may have a strong persona but her true feelings we have a lost and frightened kitty that acts on instincts for survival that be dangerous when provoked as for all primals. But if you give her just a bit of love and time she would give you unconditional love for all eternity and would quench the feeling of loneliness that resides in your heart.
(Reading this made me cringe a bit but I'm pretty proud of myself at was able to say something this romantic, if I may say to myself.)

10/10 Game.
Almost as good or even Better than The Deluca Family.
Checked the patreon of the developer & it's a damn shame it only had 25 supporters, with such a story-rich game it really deserves more. So I did it.
1571230496746.png
Thank you Undertow for making such an interesting & Breathtaking game.

P.S. Let me have more sex with Natalie plz

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
its a crime he only has 25 patreons, now 26 i guess lol. Not that I can support but still T_T

Wishing for some steady gainz.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017

redprimate

Sep 22, 2018
I keep getting cheating attire in the mall with both alex and natalie on my faithful route in this update so i think it might be bugged,anyone else have this problem?

• Thinking Face

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I keep getting cheating attire in the mall with both alex and natalie on my faithful route in this update so i think it might be bugged,anyone else have this problem?
I think mall was in previous update...
Correct. The MC leaves the mall at the beginning of Update 1.20. I didn't see the cheating attire when on the faithful route myself; I wonder if a single choice makes the difference (and not cheating in general). :unsure:

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
Correct. The MC leaves the mall at the beginning of Update 1.20. I didn't see the cheating attire when on the faithful route myself; I wonder if a single choice makes the difference (and not cheating in general). :unsure:
This is short update, mostly all about this shadow man... Hopefully next update clear more....

redprimate

Sep 22, 2018
I know the mall was in the previous update but i am just saying my 1.20 version is just showing the cheating attire on faithful route for me when starting from a save that was just before the mall scene which i had saved on my 1.15 version and saw the faithful route attire.I guess i will just do a playthrough from the start again to see if its different.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
This might well be the best written game I have played, I am a bit confused about the game mechanics at times but it seriously kicks ass out of 99.999 percent of games here

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I am also going to be in some very serious trouble when the gf finds out I have been banging literally anything I can get my hands on lol. Takes candle, burns both ends, then throws in fire

• Wow

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
Hi all! can you tell me how to rollback! i'm stuck at bus when birds and bee conversation going!?
Thanks in advance!

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes