RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
What choices do you need for Alexa's cheating path? I tried to get it to start but nothing changed in the dressing room from what I saw the last time.

redprimate

Sep 22, 2018
What choices do you need for Alexa's cheating path? I tried to get it to start but nothing changed in the dressing room from what I saw the last time.
You can't have sex with Alexa yet if that is what you are asking,the dressing room event just shows two different attires for alexa depending on the path that you are.

canan135

Apr 27, 2017
Wow this game is really underrated! Looks like the new updates been out for a few days any heroes?

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
This game is excellent. I don't know how Undertow Games knew my weakness for Alice from DoD, but I'm starting to suspect he's a POWER user too. I'm generally a Generous Soul Who Spreads Love Equally (read: harem king), but the beautiful relationship between Elly and our guy made me choose a pure faithful route ON THE FIRST PLAYTHROUGH for once. My hat is off to you, Undertow, you're in rarified company there for compelling me to do that.

Also, excellent world-building. It's explained well enough, the characters act and respond according to the established rules, and most importantly, it's an interesting world. Speaking of the characters, they live and breathe - again, fantastic work. I really relate to the MC, as weird as that sounds (not his powers, his demeanor). And I love how much they all tease each other.

The harem route calls, so I gotta go back in. But taekopan, you should be proud of the work you've done and I sincerely hope you enjoy doing it so I can look forward to more. This is top quality creation. You elicit real emotions. Please, please don't stop. Thanks for the fun!

Last edited:

ds66nl

Jun 24, 2018
Still can't get pass the dressing room error, 2 updates now and same error. Played from the start as well to no avail. I select Natalie and the scrpit errors pop up thus cannot proceed further after selecting the other girls. Anyone have a save beyond the dressing room??

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
MC name change are sure YES!!!!! you sure YES!!!!! my god change that PLEASE

celts72

Nov 10, 2018
the fight scene was cool i liked it this update was a really light hope to see bigger updates in the future other then that loving the story i can see where you can go a long way with this story so many possibilities anyway keep up the good work can't wait to see more (y)

Reactions: Mormont

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
the fight scene was cool i liked it this update was a really light hope to see bigger updates in the future other then that loving the story i can see where you can go a long way with this story so many possibilities anyway keep up the good work can't wait to see more (y)
1,46 Gb is light? :)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I just had a thought. What if the plot twist is he has just been fighting himself this whole time? The dev has been dropping tons of hints that suggests this game is like a mix of Fight Club and that other movie I forget the name lol "I only have 1 power" when he clearly has like 5 "I used to be a hound" The mc used to be a hound and since he knew all the hounds but don't recognize him"I know everything about you everything you know" "I am in your head" "I know everything you're gonna do" Or am I looking too deep into this? Love games that make you think. :sneaky:

Last edited:

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I just had a thought. What if the plot twist is he has just been fighting himself this whole time? The dev has been dropping tons of hints that suggests this game is like a mix of Fight Club and that other movie I forget the name lol "I only have 1 power" when he clearly has like 5 "I used to be a hound" The mc used to be a hound and since he knew all the hounds but don't recognize him"I know everything about you everything you know" "I am in your head" "I know everything you're gonna do" Or am I looking too deep into this? Love games that make you think. :sneaky:
That's been my thoughts as well since I played last update. I haven't played 1.3 yet so I dunno if it adds any more info about the guy or not.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
hmm is the rollback working during the fight scene? I get the sound but pressing K or rolling back manually doesn't seem to do anything

Reactions: belovedeggs

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The fight scene sure was interesting This person who is attacking the MC can get into his head and it's why he has always been a step ahead, and the only way he could actually affect him was by reprocessing everything it's certainly very complex not quite sure how the MC will get around that certain issue :unsure:

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes