Led

Jul 16, 2017
the "#¤" old "grandpa" beggar homeless guy "icon" is still in the middle of the screen and whenever you click on it you get that "gramps said this place used to be called lowtown central..." etc and you have to do that scene again
is this a "#"¤ up or is it meant to be for something later? why not move the clickable icon to top right or left or bottom right or left?
Same here. Must be a screw up in the coding, or something. It's been there for half a year, now. Just won't go away.

Reactions: Belnick

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
FYI, taekopan, it looks like there is an error when the mysterious enemy is fighting the MC and he calls Natalie a whore. After the MC shouts back that "SHE'S NO WHORE", I get what is in the attached traceback file.

I have this one as well and several others during the fight. Here is one of it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

taekopan

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
FYI, taekopan, it looks like there is an error when the mysterious enemy is fighting the MC and he calls Natalie a whore. After the MC shouts back that "SHE'S NO WHORE", I get what is in the attached traceback file.

I have this one as well and several others during the fight. Here is one of it:

For those experiencing the first quoted error, the attached .rpa should fix this.

Is anyone else experiencing the 2nd quoted error? This is a very weird one... It shouldn't happen as it simply the setting the key for dict. Very weird. The attached .rpa should HOPEFULLY fix this.

For all those getting unresponsive in one of the two forced rollback instances, can you press escape or right-click to bring up the menu? If yes, then it is responsive and pressing K or pageup or scroll-up mouse wheel should do the thing. Kindly check. The bug should be squashed now. It was due to the skip button going way pass the game's rollback threshold.

Place the .rpa in the /game folder, located in Happenstance-pc or contents/resources/autorun for mac.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
For those experiencing the first quoted error, the attached .rpa should fix this.

Is anyone else experiencing the 2nd quoted error? This is a very weird one... It shouldn't happen as it simply the setting the key for dict. Very weird. The attached .rpa should HOPEFULLY fix this.

For all those getting unresponsive in one of the two forced rollback instances, can you press escape or right-click to bring up the menu? If yes, then it is responsive and pressing K or pageup or scroll-up mouse wheel should do the thing. Kindly check. The bug should be squashed now. It was due to the skip button going way pass the game's rollback threshold.

Place the .rpa in the /game folder, located in Happenstance-pc or contents/resources/autorun for mac.
i'm experiencing the 2nd quoted error even after replacing the script.rpa file with the new one you posted.

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
I am stuck where the Mc is with elise and you have to do a rollback I pressed K but nothing happens I am stuck and i dont have a mouse I have laptop what key buttons should I pressed to do the rollback

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I am stuck where the Mc is with elise and you have to do a rollback I pressed K but nothing happens I am stuck and i dont have a mouse I have laptop what key buttons should I pressed to do the rollback
I don't know for your computer specifically, but for some laptops sliding two fingers (your index and middle fingers) at the same time either up or down on the pad will scroll a web page in a browser. Sliding these up might work to imitate rollback in the game, although I'm not certain Ren'Py will interpret it that way. It's worth a try, though.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I don't know for your computer specifically, but for some laptops sliding two fingers (your index and middle fingers) at the same time either up or down on the pad will scroll a web page in a browser. Sliding these up might work to imitate rollback in the game, although I'm not certain Ren'Py will interpret it that way. It's worth a try, though.
it will work if the touchpad supports it. There is also a renpy setting that lets you rollback by clicking on the left side of the screen or something right?

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
How to do a rollback in a laptop?
One can also scroll up/down by PgUp (Page Up)/ PgDn (Page down) buttons. On my laptop they are situated on num-pad keys 9(up) and 3(down), so to make 'em work one need to fiddle (try it both in turned off and turned on) with Num Lock.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs I wish the dev showed an ugly cousin or made her male. Now that we saw her topless I pretty much want her now. She pretty much tied for 2nd with your girlfriend's friend for me.

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
What's happening to this fucking place!!!

The games coming out of F95 are just getting better by the day.
I mean
Being a Dick
City of Broken dreams
Becoming a Rockstar
Haley's Story
New Corral City
The DeLuca Family
and a lot other that I'm playing now....

Now this game!!
I was enthralled...The Girlfriend is the cutest thing ever.
Love my cousin. Alex is a bit naughty.

Nice game all in all.

Reactions: Ragnar and Jackowat

Jackowat

May 5, 2017
If anyone is as confused about a fight with this mysterious dude in cloak and shit as I was, here is a small guide to fight:
Thanks! been confused a bit about these rollbacks and threats. I really need a full tutorial/spots for all the threat occasions xd

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Really interested in how the story is progressing but there's only one question that I have. Will there be any way for the MC/Zeid to break up with Elise? I mean she's okay but I find most of the other ladies to be far more interesting. Also, Elise scares me.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
break up with Elise? I find most of the other ladies to be far more interesting. Also, Elise scares me.

4.10 star(s) 43 Votes