Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
You need to rollback (mouse scroll up) to the beginning of the scene. Then find the clickable when the "radar" in upper corner shows a big yellow dot.
Rolled back to almost the fucking start of the game but no "yellow dot"!!!
I'm having the "Birds and bees" talk.
The only clickable before this was to save her number which I did!
What else???

Last edited:

salieri101

Nov 21, 2019
I know the Game is no Haremsimulator, but i wonder how does the GF tolerate someone else fuk with MC? or how does she react if she finds out?
I didn't play the game until the end of the latest update yet but it also didnt take me long to realise that the GF of the MC is such a goddamn no good wiseass ungrateful lil' sassy bitch, that i decided that she DESERVES to be cheated on... i mean...c'mon... teasing someone is one thing...and "girly talks" about guys is also one thing but this lil bitch took both things to more than what you could call "the next level"... imagine a girl treating you the way Elly treated the MC when she was either amongst other girls he knows or even in front of his own mother just by the way she was talking about him and talking to all the females he knows in the game, and replying to their "so called teases" about the MC ... imagine this shit happening to you in real life.... i would surely "stop myself from treating my GF nicely and caring and stuff" if she would act like Elly did and from that very goddamn moment she would not be a GF who i cherish and love but only be a wiseass bitch to me thats for fucking sure... so i recommend you to play the game without even caring about whether you cheat on the GF of the MC with the other girls and focus only on saving Alice from the also wiseass "stalker guy's character"...and focus on defeating the "stalker guy", which i think is the MC's future self somehow returning from the future -for yet unknown reasons to me- for destroying his past self (depending on what the MC said after their 1st battle that the "stalker" fights just like him and stuff)....and who knows...maybe even Alice DOESN'T DESERVE to be saved and to be cared about as much... i mean she also was treating the MC like shit many times throughout the game...at least the part of the game i played through (as i said i didnt yet get to the end of the latest update but fuck it...)...so try not to be "too emotional" neither about the GF of the MC nor Alice...just "listen to your instincts"...

I've tried playing game from starting at least 2 times with quick time events both on and off but game goes blank at conversation between mc and alice when her mother pinches mc ears and after that alice says thanks ma this is the exact point where game goes blank or not respond

I don't know that it is a bug or what ....please help
It might be a bug in your game cuz i didnt have any problems with scenes between the MC and Alice at all, no matter if i had the QTE's turned on or off... maybe try removing the game (with all saves n stuff) and then re-installing it

Last edited:

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Oh boy, this is definitely some kind of escaped alpha, no point in downloading it right now, it is lacking most of the images and does tracebacks like crazy

Reactions: oysterkeeper

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
Sidenote, is an interesting choice of name.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Odd that the update was never updated to the OP, and apparently it was released nearly a month ago, and just under 2 weeks ago the update link was leaked here, haha.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Odd that the update was never updated to the OP, and apparently it was released nearly a month ago, and just under 2 weeks ago the update link was leaked here, haha.

In light of the multiple posts in the thread describing it as missing artwork and being unplayable due to bugs, Forum Staff have decided not to upload this version.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
In light of the multiple posts in the thread describing it as missing artwork and being unplayable due to bugs, Forum Staff have decided not to upload this version.

Let me check if i can find the bug/Fix version (y)

Reactions: Johnny6

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I hope he is doing OK, I like his game. And I particularly want to bang that hooker
By the way, shouldn't this game have the cheating tag now because my MC has been a very naughty boy?

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018

Thank you for that, I think it is a good decision. This is a great game and should be played when it has all it's fingers and toes wiggling properly

Reactions: Qwerfy

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I really enjoyed the setting and story in this one, shame the content runs out before we get answers or things really kick off.

I wasn't too fussed about the extra mechanics included, I definitely turned off the quicktime things as that's not my jam and as my eyes are glued on the bottom of the screen reading in a VN (so no where near that map/sensor thing) then I didn't really like the hotspot one as either I'd have to take my eyes off of the text every line or I'd end up missing them).

I dunno what's supposed to count as male domination either (unless it's the antagonist to the protag, haha) as nothing much has happened or if that's there to indicate some good stuff coming ... I'm hoping the girlfriends backstory is pretty dark, there's been lots of hints towards a messed up homelife... I'm looking forward to hopefully something blackmaily with her bestfriend (his internal monologue mentioned as much) when cheating with her ... the hottest girl, the one with the funky hair, we've yet to really see, just them mentioning her getting suspended in a flashback - in the banner she's wearing something kinda fetishy so hopefully some rough stuff you'll get to work on with her there too ... I am curious about the antagonist and how all that works out with all this powers jazz... the backstory about the hounds and being raised as a sweeper was all very interesting and kept me much more engaged that most games here do.

So yeah, hopefully things are going to get wild in the future and I look forward to more.

Reactions: Malkovichi

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
The game was going great guns until just recently, not a peep has been heard from the dev in discord for a long time It would be a real shame if this game ended up abandoned it was one of the most promising story lines out there, from a cheating perspective it was awesome

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes