Dajose

May 8, 2017
Amahl Farouk yeah. i think its a combination between not enough patreons to support him and personal things. although im not active much in the community as a comment writer, im everywhere anytime. just stumbled upon this one here again after searching through all personal rated stuff. he got a post up on patreon on the 15may so maybe he is taking his time. some might think corona makes for more time but i guess not. some scenes in this game made an impression on me, but i can also understand if the lack of patreons makes him think that its not well recieved

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Amahl Farouk yeah. i think its a combination between not enough patreons to support him and personal things. although im not active much in the community as a comment writer, im everywhere anytime. just stumbled upon this one here again after searching through all personal rated stuff. he got a post up on patreon on the 15may so maybe he is taking his time. some might think corona makes for more time but i guess not. some scenes in this game made an impression on me, but i can also understand if the lack of patreons makes him think that its not well recieved

In this situation as he tries to build up his name brand, he really just needs to fight through this, and continue his story. The game is very good quality but the only thing absolutely guaranteed to make potential contributors run for the hills is an abandoned tag next to his name. Very few devs are lucky enough to find that magic formula to bring instant success. But consistent updates, a good story and good renders can build his name if he can just be patient

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

GregIsLove

Apr 19, 2020
Its Back Boys! I noticed 1.70 dropped yesterday. Hopefully this picks up momentum again. Definitely one of the underdogs and one of my favorites, Fingers crossed for a stable update.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
This game keeps crashing on me with an index error (list is out of range) while on the date with Elise Right after you first see the man outside the steak house.

I started a new game so it's not something from an older save that is messing it up. I tried ignoring the errors but that just crates more errors.

potito345

Mar 25, 2019
This game keeps crashing on me with an index error (list is out of range) while on the date with Elise Right after you first see the man outside the steak house.

I started a new game so it's not something from an older save that is messing it up. I tried ignoring the errors but that just crates more errors.
IF you check the post above, a Donor posted waht the dev said, and he apologised for using a diffrent version of the app he used to make the game and he acknowledges the many crashes and apologises for it

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
IF you check the post above, a Donor posted waht the dev said, and he apologised for using a diffrent version of the app he used to make the game and he acknowledges the many crashes and apologises for it
My bad... didn't realize that was for the buggy 1.7 release... thought it was for the buggy 1.6 release.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Happenstance [v1.70] [Undertow Games] - Original Size: 2.06GB

Compressed version for PC (347MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
I hadn't played since the 1.50 release but didn't have any bugs in my playthru rn
Had 2 scenes with Ellie and that's it

Reactions: EZ8lt

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys /...
My last v1.50 , but this latest v1.70 i can't load the saves .Its crashing . Does any one have last working save file from v1.50 to begin with latest version . For each new version this is mostly the same issue or else i would start from 1st and gets :mad::mad::mad: .

Reactions: SPARDA2408

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
so guys in lowtown on way home when radar stays red is there a clickable to find cause i sweeped the entire screen and cant seem to find it if there is

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I dont saw any walkthrough in threat so we dont need it? Choices looks like matter but i cant get it why we dont have walkhrough?

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes