mugizib

Jun 17, 2019

The year that never ends... How are things going on with everyone? It's still lockdown here. To be honest, it's kinda rough on my end. So many things that needs to be done that cannot be done online. I'm really having a hard time working on the game with so many things on my mind. Hopefully a vaccine will be mass-produced soon so we can get back to our normal lives.

Update is kinda short this time around. No sugar-coating it. I wanted to finish Day 7 before posting but it has already taken too long. I don't really have much to say other than apologizing for the delay. I just can't seem to focus on working on the game with so much going on in household. Will be grinding to push through still. I think I just need a mental reset of some sorts.

Anyway, links below. Thanks for the patronage.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Happenstance [v1.75] [Undertow Games] - Original Size: 2.16 GB

Download Win,Linux (307MB): - - -
Download Mac (291MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kofy

Jan 14, 2019
good night lachupacabra xd hahahahahhahaah
awsome game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oysterkeeper

Oct 6, 2019
Really awesome update.

Regardless, I love this game a ton. Thanks for the update and good luck with further development. In case it wasn't abundantly clear, I'm already excited for the next update.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019

The year that never ends... How are things going on with everyone? It's still lockdown here. To be honest, it's kinda rough on my end. So many things that needs to be done that cannot be done online. I'm really having a hard time working on the game with so many things on my mind. Hopefully a vaccine will be mass-produced soon so we can get back to our normal lives.

Update is kinda short this time around. No sugar-coating it. I wanted to finish Day 7 before posting but it has already taken too long. I don't really have much to say other than apologizing for the delay. I just can't seem to focus on working on the game with so much going on in household. Will be grinding to push through still. I think I just need a mental reset of some sorts.

Anyway, links below. Thanks for the patronage.
We might never go back to "normal". Listening to WHO and politicians don't think they want this to ever end.

anon82

Jan 26, 2019
Dear Taekopan, this image:
is a fucking MASTERPIECE.
Honestly, the whole game is really good, but this particular scene is really on a higher level.
Good job!

Reactions: xXwankerXx

spawn549

Nov 7, 2019
first play through, really like the story so far, actually one of the best released games i've seen recently as far as the story goes. keep up the good work, been a while since i actually read and wanted to follow the story line. looking forward to the next release.

Feb 29, 2020
Well that was slightly disturbing. I just got to the prologue. And am asked about creating my name and what not.
So I create a new last name and I am asked if I want the computer to refer to my name or whatever.
I clicked yes because I assumed it had something to do with a computer as in part of the game.
And suddenly I am shown the next screen where my first name would then be my actual real name.
I'm not really sure how I should feel about that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Qwerfy

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Well that was slightly disturbing. I just got to the prologue. And am asked about creating my name and what not.
So I create a new last name and I am asked if I want the computer to refer to my name or whatever.
I clicked yes because I assumed it had something to do with a computer as in part of the game.
And suddenly I am shown the next screen where my first name would then be my actual real name.
I'm not really sure how I should feel about that.
This is not the first nor will it be the last game that does that I've played games that's asked that before this is nothing ominous

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I cant help but like this game, and I like the dev, he is being honest and open about his situation, I am always happy to see this updated

Reactions: Amazonqween
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes