Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port of Happenstance - v1.70
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can set Text Box Opacity and Text Size to your liking.

Join my
Thanks for the port! Would it be possible for you to post a message saying the unofficial android port has been updated? It makes it more easily searchable.

Reactions: Agustin69101

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
i am on 1.70 compressed version
are the previous saves working on the uncompressed version or do i need to start fresh ?

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
My save crashed but going through from a fresh play through I still had a couple of glitches, not game breaking though. pretty good updates. got to spend some quality time with the girlfriend and met the dame who I have high hopes for. Funny thing is though that the girlfriend is the one I am least interested in.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
After playing this update we really could do with some more content with the teacher I remember seeing her in earlier updates hoping she'd get something was good to see her back in this one. Also, Alexa looked great in her school uniform look very nice indeed.

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
What do you do for the "quick time events" on Android. (Other than "Press E !!" on a keyboard?)

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
Perhaps someone could make a mod that has clickable icons... For example... A B C... 1 2 3. Or whatever the keyboard shortcuts are called.

Just a thought.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Are you guys also still having this little bald guy sitting in the middle of the screen?! It's been there for almost a year, now! This is getting stupid.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Bro can anyone give me save file after the fight scene and after scene with elise in the room i don't know why but every time i played even without skipping game screen just goes blank here it does not say anything like game stops responding but simply goes blank at this point with and without skipping i even played from the start so can anyone help with the save file please

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
bro can you give save file after scene with elise which happens after the mc fight scene i don't know why but at this point game goes blank just dark screen i even played from the start without skipping also but it does not help at all
i don't know what the problem is all the other games are working fine
so can you give me the save file after the scene with elise which happens after the first fight scene

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
I see the game is catching some flack, well it's not going to get that from me. I haven't played anything that really compares to this when you look at the mechanics. The mini games aren't hard.. and the rollback coupled with saves.. I mean practically everybody should be able to handle that. The explanations of how it all works at the beginning are spot on.. Graphics and dialog are top tier.. Did I leave anything out? Hat's off to the Dev. 7.5/10 and possibly higher.. can't really think about it.. Jumping my fat ass back into the game.. cheers!

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
So here's the thing....very excited to continue, but can't load a single one of my saves from the last time without getting an error screen. Trying to ignore starts the game over, rollback crashes it. Either going to need a save starting at this version or going to have to literally skip through the entire game to get back....*Sigh*

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
the game got stuck I chapter 1 during a conversation with Ellie in the bus and ask to roll back until you find clickables on the map what do I do

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes