HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
I just finished playing v175 and I really enjoyed what the dev served us here! This has to be the best game I played so far when it comes to presenting an immersive world, great fiction and believable characters. You can really feel how much work must be put in this game to create such a great atmosphere throughout the game. Also the main character is really cool and the fighting scenes are top notch :D Also as someone stated the characters are believable - sister, family and friends act realistic and did I forget to mention that I love the slow buildup of relationship between MC and Elli? I really didnt expect this quality from the game and Im definately keeping an eye out for future updates.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Shouldn't this game have a walkthrough?
And why is the text so small.? I can barely read it.
I thought those mini games were annoying but then there's the rollback thing.
Why not just an easy VN game with easy options. That's all i ask.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Why not just an easy VN game with easy options. That's all i ask.
The dev decided to do things differently than most other games. I wouldn't anticipate anything to really change in this game's mechanics. There are other games that do exactly what you ask.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
i don't even know what the mini game is about or who is the annoying bad guy in black.
Do i get to kill him in the end?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wow. I finally finished that long game.
i don't know what it was about. The text was just too small to read or bother with.
i just kept clicking until I got to a good part or mini game.
Hope they fix all that in the next update.

alri

Mar 8, 2019
Wow. I finally finished that long game.
i don't know what it was about. The text was just too small to read or bother with.
i just kept clicking until I got to a good part or mini game.
Hope they fix all that in the next update.
I don't know what you mean with small text. Yeah, the font is a little smaller than what most other VNs use, but it's still very easy to read on a bog-standard 24" screen while sitting a little more than a 1m away and I imagine that to also be the case for a smaller Notebook screen as long as you sit a little closer. Do have the game open in only a small window instead of fullscreen? Because it'll scale everything down in that case.

That said, to be blunt, if you're not going to read the text, this game is not for you. It's a story focused game, you can't just click through it and expect to get anything out of it.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
How does the choice of being honest with Elly or telling her what she wants to hear influence the story later?

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Started this game several times and couldn't get into it. Finally hit a patch with nothing to do and pushed through. Now I'm hooked to find out what the hell is going on and if I get to kill the Shadow Man

KoMapro

Mar 18, 2019
Anyone know when the next update will be?

I am a having a hard time saying this, so I will just say it. The project will be in HIATUS until further notice. I am devastated due to a passing of a loved one. These last few months have been very hard for me. Seeing someone very dear to me fall weak and eventually succumb to cancer is the hardest and most painful thing I had to endure in my life. I do not know when I will come back to development. I am asking for some time to grieve and heal. I hope you guys understand.

Feel free to withdraw support if you deem it necessary. I will still try to release the update I was working on before the tragedy. It will not be complete, but nonetheless it will the final release before the hiatus.

TLDR: I will be taking some time off due a death in the family.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017

I am a having a hard time saying this, so I will just say it. The project will be in HIATUS until further notice. I am devastated due to a passing of a loved one. These last few months have been very hard for me. Seeing someone very dear to me fall weak and eventually succumb to cancer is the hardest and most painful thing I had to endure in my life. I do not know when I will come back to development. I am asking for some time to grieve and heal. I hope you guys understand.

Feel free to withdraw support if you deem it necessary. I will still try to release the update I was working on before the tragedy. It will not be complete, but nonetheless it will the final release before the hiatus.

TLDR: I will be taking some time off due a death in the family.
Wow!...Take your time man. All the best.

I loved this game and was just checking in to see the progress. I'm sad about the game, but RL comes first. All the best once again.

Sigh...I found out today that a couple of my favourite games are abandoned/on hold. At least with this one, we know what happened. With the other one (Lust Man Standing) the dev just went MIA. I hope he is OK.

2020 was a bitch! Will be glad to see the back of it.

Reactions: J_____

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I know this is on hold now but it was annoying looking for it. I think this needs a superpowers tag.

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes