Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
It's not just android ports, desktop game has the same issue :/
this is supposed to be a PC game, why is it giving you the error? in android you were supposed to press the QTE button to progress but there is no keyboard on android, i even tried using multiple virtual keyboard to see if there's work around but no luck.

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
this is supposed to be a PC game, why is it giving you the error? in android you were supposed to press the QTE button to progress but there is no keyboard on android, i even tried using multiple virtual keyboard to see if there's work around but no luck.
Dunno a thing about why any of it is happening. Here's what I get.

Aug 17, 2019
it's not. i used your port some time ago with no avail, just like any other android ports out there. it's always stuck at QTE mini games tutorial in class.
I literally fixed that issue of minigames in my port. I do it for every game with minigames. You simply have to touch the letters or whatever that pops up on the screen and minigame will complete. If I remember right, I also removed those forced tutorials the game has for some features(not 100% sure about this, but I think I did). I literally finished playing the last update I ported.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

Aug 17, 2019
I get an error in ren'py that I can't ignore, game won't continue from there.
I haven't updated my port for this game. Report this to the person that ported the game and maybe they'll fix it and update the port.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
I cannot express how much I loathe games where I'm forced to play fixed routes; why give me a choice if it's meaningless in the end ? why must you dangle choices in front of me only for me to never ever make them ?

The main romance is like that of Superman with Lois lane, which I have never favored given the difference in their way of life, abilities etc, and the devil spawn Author not only forced a romance on us along with a fate of certain self harm and destruction of ties,NO !, the lunatic introduces sexxy ladies we can never swoon or love ! (༎ຶ⌑༎ຶ)
If that is not a form of torture I no not what is ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

There is a great misuse in pacing where sometimes you know the story or certain events are dragged out more than necessary while other times they are too short and meaningless, from the initial releases to the later it starts out well enough then the pacing is messed up along with QTE being rare. I mean I know ppl get sloppy overtime designing a game and it's story but this is worse than the food in low town.

Reactions: Mmoney7187

Rileyfksurmom

Sep 1, 2017
Damn it, man, this game is so great, but there are so few people supporting it. I think the cover is a big reason, because it looks like a VN with horror theme. I suggest changing a lovely or normal cover, which will greatly attract people this time
Its great but the Dev, seems to space out his updates erratically with little communication.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chace005

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
On that note, I think they posted the new update on their Patreon.
Also, from what I can tell, it seems like the code needed a little cleaning up.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

The previous update was a mess. I was so fixated on releasing it as fast as possible, I blundered hard. I'm really ashamed for putting out such an update. I will try my best to avoid such scenarios moving forward.
For this update, it mainly focuses on finishing day 8 and clipping some branching paths. There will be pseudo game over scenes but will not be fully expanded as they kinda are spoilerish for the last arc. So it will just directly go to fade to black and credits page.
All in all, the update isn't that long. I'm trying to squeeze as much time as I can for developing the game. With the new lock down implemented in my country due to the delta variant, I may be able to spend more time on the game. On a side note, I swear this variant stuff just reminds of some Resident Evil shit. No sooner will have some T and G variants. Sigh.
Anyway, links are down below. Thanks for the support and stay safe everyone.

PC:

MAC:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Happenstance [v1.90] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.83 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.80 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 547 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 512 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
How intense is the gore and violence in this one? Does it involve any of the girls or love interests?

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes