2.20 star(s) 135 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
how do i advance past 16% on lvl 4 rosie
i get nothing in 1st part of morning and lucy in 2nd. nothing for rosie. i am using the mod in op not sure if that would factor in.
Just checked, you have to go to the library in the morning to talk to Mika. She then says that she will visit Rosie. A day later this will happen automatically in the afternoon if you stay at home. And then the story with Rosie continues.

If you're using an old mod that could cause problems.

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
Just checked, you have to go to the library in the morning to talk to Mika. She then says that she will visit Rosie. A day later this will happen automatically in the afternoon if you stay at home. And then the story with Rosie continues.

If you're using an old mod that could cause problems.
Ah ok, thanks

Reactions: BVonkX

Ritsuga

Donor
May 14, 2020
I got to this point, but I don't know if I'm missing something else, since the WK is outdated, could someone tell me if those are the final % for the current version?

I ask the question why they still have the signs and then I can't find what else to do Dx

a.jpg

taches

Jun 1, 2019
I got to this point, but I don't know if I'm missing something else, since the WK is outdated, could someone tell me if those are the final % for the current version?

I ask the question why they still have the signs and then I can't find what else to do Dx

View attachment 1405496
i have
Rosie 100% lvl4
lucy 0% lvl4 ->> how u get 5%?
May 7%
Mary 5%
Mika 40%
there is an event in the kitchen with both, this ist the !!
ask both about May, first Rosie, at noon,
hope this help

Reactions: HondusErectus

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
Booooo boooooo... This game is terribly Baaaaad. Someone must have been donating the author to finish this barby-is blowup doll dating game instead of finishing my lovely sara.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
really like this art work and am wondering what software is being use to create such outstanding models. Also am looking foreword to the next update.

Reactions: BVonkX
2.20 star(s) 135 Votes