2.20 star(s) 135 Votes

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Preemptive EDIT: This mod ONLY APPLIES TO VERSION 4.6. If you use it with any other version it WILL break your game!

Here's my mod as promised. It's a little better than I thought it would be as I took a couple hours to iron out the kinks, so hopefully it's future-proof and easy to maintain with coming updates. It's not goober-proof however, and I make no guarantees that it won't mess up your game if you don't know what you're doing. I am not responsible for any damage done to your game. There are few adjustments to the initially anticipated changelog, fully delineated below:

-Rollback at any time.
-Skip on CTRL keys, hide on H key.
-Infinite save pages.
-All non-unique events that take up 2 time slots will take up 1.
-All unique events that take up 2 time slots will take up 1.
-No grind/maintenance activities except work.
-Save or load at anytime. Access custom save menu using right mouse button or escape key. My hacked interface is confusing so be careful not to accidentally save when you want to load or load when you want to save!

Instructions:
1) Backup your game files.
2) Unpack your game using UnRen, following the instructions found in this thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ol...-0-v3-unren-v-8-0-0-v-3-unren-windowed.92717/
3) Delete hs1.rpa and hs2.rpa in the \game folder.
4) Unpack the mod contents into the \game folder.

You MIGHT get an error screen about "map". If so, just hit rollback and it should be fine.
If the mod doesn't take effect on load hit Shift + R, or Shift + D and click Reload Game.

I tried to make the Gallery accessible in-game but ran into some issues, and didn't want to throw any more time at it. Please enjoy and let me know if you are knowledgeable about Ren'Py scripts and have any feasible suggestions for improvements.

EDIT: Updated to 4.6 8/9/22
are you gonna update the mod?

May 19, 2019
ok so update 4.9... whats new so fair i only went to the lake or whatever with May, but she said when we got back "want to come see me before bed" but each and every time of day i got to the bedroom she isnt there or i cant walk in.. so what is the other event

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
ok so update 4.9... whats new so fair i only went to the lake or whatever with May, but she said when we got back "want to come see me before bed" but each and every time of day i got to the bedroom she isnt there or i cant walk in.. so what is the other event
1 daytime spreek to May at home
2 eveving date park

In the overview of the girls you can see if there is anything else that you have not seen yet. If there are no "!" more with the girls so you've seen everything. Wait for future updates.

May 19, 2019
1 daytime spreek to May at home
2 eveving date park

In the overview of the girls you can see if there is anything else that you have not seen yet. If there are no "!" more with the girls so you've seen everything. Wait for future updates.
oh i didnt know he added that to the game.. useful info, thank you

Reactions: BVonkX

Asteras

Jun 2, 2017
Happy Summer Public Release 0.4.9
PC
Mac
Android

Reactions: BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Pretty sure I first this game over a year ago now...
Still no vaginal sex tag

They got a new girl...

Whom you apparently can't have sex with

If any dev is milking their game to the maximum its this dev. Seriously wtf
well i was about to ask if we can do anything yet, but never mind.
Vaginal sex is in the game, 0.4.8 sex with sister and in Zombie mini game. Tags have not been updated.

Rosie (daughter): masturbation, handjob, blowjob, finger pussy, pussy lick and pussy grinding (level 4)
Lucy (sister): masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job, pussy lick and VAGINAL SEX (level 4)
Mika: kissing and pussy lick (level 2)
May: shower look (level 1)
Mini game Zombie Summer: BJ, vaginal sex and trio (MMF)

2.20 star(s) 135 Votes